Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The chronicles of Beyonte Knowles: Trip down the stairs and sing yo' song, girl  (Read 2668 times)

uma

The chronicles of Beyonte Knowles: Trip down the...
« on: November 18, 2006, 05:06:15 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
The chronicles of Beyonte Knowles: Trip down the stairs and sing yo' song, girl: Revamped DX is this INCREDIBLE idea I had for the greatest RPG of all time. I was in class one day, on the brink of falling asleep when all of the sudden I thought "Holy shnit! Chronicles of Beyonte Knowles! AWESOME!"

It would be about this totally fictional girl named Beyonte who sings alot of R and B and Pop songs. She goes on tour one day with Hay-Z, her boy friend, and thats when darkness starts to plague the land: The land of the U.L.A! A dark force called Medria rap-naps Hay-Z and takes him away from Beyonte!

When a magical goddess gives Beyonte the power to fight such evils with an incredible sword! This sword not only can defeat evil, but it also has the power to talk! Joining her on her journey is an anthropomorphic dog named Loofy and an annoying duck named Ronald. But then they realize that her concerts start in 3 days so the goddess also gives her a strange wood wind instrument that takes them back in time!

So they face many perils and fast paced combat in this great action- rpg combining almost all elements of a good story! Action, drama, fun, science fiction, romance and more! This is probably going to be the most serious game you'll ever play if I make it happen!

So yeah. The chronicles of Beyonte Knowles: Trip down the stairs and sing yo' song, girl: Revamped DX
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
Re: The chronicles of Beyonte Knowles: Trip down...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 05:35:00 am »
Are you on crack?!?

Can I have some?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 02:57:32 pm »
I think he is on some kind of drugs... or maybe he is drunk... or just all out crazy <_<. Call the mental hospital, I'll subdue him with this tranquillizer here...

uma

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 05:36:09 pm »
I am NOT on drugs.

Seriously! I'm not. Even people at school think I am... thats weird. I'm not drunk either! I'm only 14! And I don't need to go to a mental home.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 05:43:36 pm »
  • Tyrant Rave!
Actually, to tell the absolute truth that might be a pretty darn good game, especially for the laughs. And just to defend him, I come up with crap like this on a daily basis and people think I'm on drugs too. Uma, keep crazy crap like this coming because truthfully, there will probably be nothing else like it on the planet! Imagine how unique that kind of game would be, it's like freaking majora's mask mixed in with kareoke revolution, a bratz game (not that anyone even plays those things), and some random anime all rolled into one. IMO it would be awesome as heck, but very out there and confusing. A lot of people wouldn't get it, but that's because they can't embrace the randomness. Go for it Uma!!

GUILTY GEAR RULES!!! I AM AWESOME!!! WHY ARE YOU READING MY SIG?

uma

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 06:55:35 pm »
Actually, to tell the absolute truth that might be a pretty darn good game, especially for the laughs. And just to defend him, I come up with crap like this on a daily basis and people think I'm on drugs too. Uma, keep crazy crap like this coming because truthfully, there will probably be nothing else like it on the planet! Imagine how unique that kind of game would be, it's like freaking majora's mask mixed in with kareoke revolution, a bratz game (not that anyone even plays those things), and some random anime all rolled into one. IMO it would be awesome as heck, but very out there and confusing. A lot of people wouldn't get it, but that's because they can't embrace the randomness. Go for it Uma!!

Woah! You named a couple of games I parodeing. I did Kingdom Hearts, Tales of Destiny, Majoras mask, Mario(In reverse) and mario rpg.(I would use pre rendered graphics cuz that would make my game automatically as ground breaking as mario rpg) So yeah.

Thanks! I'm glad someone has a sense of humor here. ;D
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 07:15:05 pm »
I liked the idea too, you know. >_>
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 07:34:36 pm »
  • Tyrant Rave!
I liked the idea too, you know. >_>

Yeah, about that... >_>

Are you on crack?!?

Can I have some?

That sounds like you thought he was out of his mind.

So yeah, anyway, do you seriously want to make it into a game or was it meant as a joke? Or something inbetween, because I'm kind of interested in an awkward sense.

GUILTY GEAR RULES!!! I AM AWESOME!!! WHY ARE YOU READING MY SIG?

uma

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 08:38:10 pm »
The chronicles of Beyonte Knowles: Trip down the stairs and sing yo' song, girl: Revamped DX (Or just tcobk:tdtsasysg:rdx" was actually just going to be the title of my secret project. The name had absolutely NOTHING to do with the game, which was actually about a magical castle. So I figured "Having a strange name of a game like The chronicles of Beyonte Knowles: Trip down the stairs and sing yo' song, girl: Revamped DX might actually turn people off to my game... so I think I should change it." So I did. Well... kinda'... the new name is undecided... i'm either going for Magical Castle or maybe Castle of magic... or The castle which contains some magic and has many floors: RPG mega go!(JK)

Anyways, I then posted the title here. I had thought alot about a story line, but I don't think i'm actually going to make a game with Beyonte in it. It could happen... 1/100 chance though.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 11:43:59 pm »
That would be the best game EVER!

Last Wizard of TheCentury

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 11:50:49 pm »
I belive it is Beyonce Knowles
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 11:53:57 pm »

uma

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 03:22:15 am »

Thats the point. I was using the name Beyonte because it would be alot cooler that using Beyonce.(Also a parody. :D)
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!

Last Wizard of TheCentury

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 03:23:12 am »

Thats the point. I was using the name Beyonte because it would be alot cooler that using Beyonce.(Also a parody. :D)
Oh I see I thought you were actually trying to make a game of here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 66 queries.