Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fan fic subforum  (Read 3733 times)

Fan fic subforum
« on: September 15, 2012, 01:24:29 am »
  • It's the grineer
I had this idea sometime after joining the forum. Why isn't there a sub-forum for fan fics? It could be a great sub-forum. I believe that a lot of people has a lot of stories, and they should share it with everybody! It'd be nice to listen - or in this case, read - other people's stories. And it doesn't have to be exclusively about Zelda, it could be about anything. And comics too. Comics are another way of fan fics.
Re: Fan fic subforum
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 01:32:09 am »
I have seen fan-fiction before posted in Discussion or Entertainment, although it is kind of infrequent for it to be in its own board, no? Comics also get posted occasionally (I remember Link's Quest posted by ArcticFerret or TerrificTara I think) but these more recently get posted in Graphics depending on the amount of effort put into the art.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 02:45:30 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
Hmmm yeah, Dimmish brings up a good point. There doesn't seem to be enough activity to really warrant a board for fan fiction. Maybe we could try and see how many people are interested and act from there? If you want to start some fan fiction though, I guess some sort of general art forum would work.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 02:54:23 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
What about a sticky topic where people can post links and small snippets of their work?
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 02:56:27 am »
  • It's the grineer
Hmmm yeah, Dimmish brings up a good point. There doesn't seem to be enough activity to really warrant a board for fan fiction. Maybe we could try and see how many people are interested and act from there? If you want to start some fan fiction though, I guess some sort of general art forum would work.

I could do something. I've been working in something. It's in spanish, so I'll have to translate it.

thestig

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 03:15:53 am »
What about a sticky topic where people can post links and small snippets of their work?
Make one and I will sticky + help maintain if possible.

This is a good idea, but Dimmish has a very valid point. If we get more fan fiction flowing through ZFGC, then we'll certainly reconsider our stance on this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 49 queries.

anything