Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: game  (Read 1097 times)

shalwar kameez

game
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:01:22 pm »
I've always thought about doing an online game like a forum but you can walk and talk. an example of this is: lets say I want to post a topic in this game. You'd go to the topic building in the overworld, go inside and talk to a cpu that lets you create a topic. You'd then get your own room which anyone could enter by talking to the girl and looking at available topics. You could post screens by putting pictures on the walls which you can view or just talk about the topic and if you want to re-read a post you could go to the wall and look at a picture which will show you every post in this topic.

If someoen was to do this with ZFGC in zelda graphics it would change the way people could look at a forum. Instead of just a boring place it could become an amazing Mmo. Lets say someone was to do this with ZFGC we could add zelda stuff into it like dueling, killing guards or whatever. If you did it with a gun game you could also shoot and crap. a way of totally customizing would be to make the sprites of your character external so you can change them by putting sprites with the same file name and extension in in place of them.

I probaly will never do this (unless I learn more mplay,soc or gmsock) so I was just throwing the idea out there. If I do though all make it ONLY for ZFGC.

ps: AoCD, this is why I was asking questions
Re: game
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 12:19:36 pm »
Seems a little complex to me.  ::)

vladimirsan

Re: game
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 01:45:19 pm »
I think that you are thinking about a really original MMORPG concept. I don't think that everyone wants to go to all the steps that you described just to post something....but if it involves something else..like a storyline...well that's different.

If you learn PHP maybe you can do it on your own. =D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 44 queries.