ZFGC.com > Updates

Changes, changes...

(1/6) > >>

Kirby:
Hi everyone,

Andrew and I had a long discussion (:P) about ZFGC today. As such, the following changes have come out of it:

* New Rules There are new rules up. Self explanatory. Read them and follow them, please. Mods are now permitted to crack down on people disobeying rules.
* Goal of the Site Team It hasn't been clear, so here it is: To develop the new site layout and give ideas on the current site's graphics and template.
Site team will hopefully have a mission briefing in the coming days :P
* More Members ZFGC is in need of more users. Our user count is falling due to loss of interest. We will soon be considering different methods of accepting members, such as affiliating with other sites.
Also, please be aware that all Invision look alike themes and the dark blue theme are going down -before or on this Friday-. They are far too annoying and complex to keep up with. There will be one single replacement theme with new graphics and different color schemes (Kokiri Green, Zora Blue, Goron Red, Shiekah Dark Blue). This way, we can continue to add new features and serve you better without creating a mess.

Expect new features such as topic descriptions as well as light BBCode in custom titles to also be added by this Friday. More content is coming. ZFGC won't be the same dull and boring place!

Moon_child:
Sound's good! kinda sad we loose the dark blue theme, I always used it but I understand why you remove it.

Kirby:
I think I should clarify that. The new theme will have a very similar layout and will have switchable color schemes (dark blue being one of them). So fear not. I think you will like the new one better.

DugOLas:

--- Quote from: Kirby on November 27, 2006, 05:58:57 am ---Our user count is falling due to loss of interest.

--- End quote ---
gee, why do you think that is? of course its not because the mods don't know what the !@#$% their doing now isnt it! I woul'dnt go to a site where my gosh darned posts were deleted either! but i've been here since the beginning.... can't leave
(unless this post gets me banzord that is lol)

Vash:

--- Quote from: DugOLas on November 27, 2006, 06:10:48 am ---
--- Quote from: Kirby on November 27, 2006, 05:58:57 am ---Our user count is falling due to loss of interest.

--- End quote ---
gee, why do you think that is? of course its not because the mods don't know what the !@#$% their doing now isnt it! I woul'dnt go to a site where my gosh darned posts were deleted either! but i've been here since the beginning.... can't leave
(unless this post gets me banzord that is lol)

--- End quote ---

The goal behind the changes Kirby just listed is to work towards how ZFGC is run itself internally. I encourage you to share the problems you have with ZFGC, but do it in a kind way, do it in a way that is worth our time to look at.

With the rules changed, and cleaned up, and a bit smaller, users will have a chance to read them and better understand them, as well as mods. Mods will also be following their own set of guidelines, if they do not wish to follow that guideline set, they will no longer be a mod.

We also want to figure out a way to get users interested in game development again, and see and encourage the creation of games, and worth while content.

Please do direct your suggestions to the feedback area, and not this post though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version