Resources > Graphics

Darklink45's graphics topic

(1/11) > >>

Darklink45:
Well It's me, again...again.
So I've been lurking for some time now, and I've decided to make a new topic... but you see this one is different, because I will update it with whatever I make (ala Master Yoshi, Leduardo, etc.) just not mainly focusing on Zelda, tho the topic will have a lot of Zelda :)
-Majora's Mask Characters (FSA)
Show content

-Wind Waker Characters (MC)
Show content
-Twilight Princess Characters (MC)
Show content
-REMAKES
Show contentThis is a little project I've been wanting to make a long time ago: I want to remake all of my old sprites (well not all of them). Because thanks to mainly this website, I've been able to evolve in to the spriter I am today, for that I am grateful, and some of these sprites do show their age(even before they were made). So I'll be posting all of the sprites in this first page, but any comment I make over some of the sprites (I will make a few) will be in it's respective post... So let's begin:
P.S. the first one is the original and the second one is the new one.
-Link (2006)

This was the first sprite I ever made, a Link I tried to copy by looking directly at my GBA (playing Minish Cap),
back in 2006.And as you can clearly see, it looks horrible... So I made him better by obviously adding shadow,
a lot more detail and custom palette.

-Link (contest)

new:

-Ganon (ZFGC style)

-Tower

-SBB characters (Mother 3)

-Wind Waker characters (Minish Cap)
Well I hope you can keep coming back for updates :)

MaJoRa:
Well another topic full of entire users graphics should be very interesting. I love seeing all of the different styles and approaches :).

Your new sprite is much better, however it does seem much more like a Minish Cap  / FS sprite as opposed to a GB sprite, which was the goal of the original was it not?

Darklink45:

--- Quote from: MaJoRa on July 09, 2012, 11:46:08 am ---Your new sprite is much better, however it does seem much more like a Minish Cap  / FS sprite as opposed to a GB sprite, which was the goal of the original was it not?

--- End quote ---
Actually no, I tried to literally copy the MC Link from a GBA screen, since I didn't know what shading was I didn't add any, so It may look like a GB sprite  :P

-Link (contest)

I made this for a contest back in 2008, I kind of like it, but the colors are bland,
his soulless face is kind of strange. So i made the color pop out more, I did a major edit on
the face to make him look kind of scared, and made his arms and legs less stiff.

thestig:
Dang. The Link on the right is pretty good! The one on the left has derpface going on.. if the face was touched up, then it would look alright. I can see what you were going for there, but idk. Haha.

Definitely a huge improvement in just a two years time though. :) Do you have these in sheets? Dude post more!

MaJoRa:
That second link is amazing, the sort of quality Nintendo's graphics team put out... very very impressed! Excellent work, truely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version