ZFGC CP > World Design

Recruiting people for the Celestial Clock

(1/6) > >>

BlazeBigBang:
Me (BlazeBigBang) and Shadow, are working on the design for the Celestial Clock. We have the basic design, but we need people to help us with puzzles for the dungeon. We'll keep revising the topic until the 28th July, or until we get, at least, 6 more persons. Anyone interested, comment or contact me (BlazeBigBang) or Shadow.

Crim:
what is celestial clock if i may ask? and what would be used to make said puzzles?

BlazeBigBang:
Is the last dungeon, and the player would have all the cogs an items. So, if you want to help, ask Shadow or me what is the base that we have.

MG-Zero:
Crim, please read the design doc thread if you're interested in contributing.

Also, keep in mind that this dungeon requires the cogs to open, which Ganondorf steals from Link.  So part of the dungeon may involve you getting the cogs back so you can use them.

BlazeBigBang:

--- Quote from: MG-Zero on July 17, 2012, 08:20:19 pm ---Also, keep in mind that this dungeon requires the cogs to open, which Ganondorf steals from Link.  So part of the dungeon may involve you getting the cogs back so you can use them.

--- End quote ---

'Kay. We'll have it mind to make the puzzles. Maybe a kind of puzzle that is activated when the Cog is placed in someplace, and when retrieved it stops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version