Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Frozen's Musical Creations  (Read 2937 times)

Frozen's Musical Creations
« on: March 20, 2013, 05:22:58 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
I don't think many people have heard much of my music and I'm bored so I'm making this thread with a couple links to some guitar stuffz. One electric and one acoustic:

https://soundcloud.com/frznfire/bodacious-for-lack-of-a-better
This one is nothing fancy, and it is a tad raw. Also, it's a few years old. Besides that, I think that it's got a pretty cool laid back sort of drive to it. I really haven't made any music lately, which is a real shame, because I've gotten a bit better over the years, and I've learned how to get better sound from my electric guitar as well.

https://soundcloud.com/frznfire/acoustalead
And this one was just a jam based off of a concept. It's about a year or two old. I realize that it is far more unrefined than the above track, but whatever, it has a few nice parts. If I do another acoustic piece, I promise it will be a lot better, because I got rid of my old guitar and replaced it with a Breedlove, and I discovered what I real acoustic should play and sound like.

(I realize that most people post this stuff in resources/audio... but it totally not a resource.. so........ yeah)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:21:23 am by Frozen화재 »
  • My Music
Re: Frozen's Musical Creations
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:20:51 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
I already had a thread with some of my music on it, so no reason to create a whole new thread. I think I'll turn this into my "musical creations" thread.

Here is my latest:
http://soundcloud.com/frznfire/hurr-hurr

Made it in a day with the purpose of learning a new plugin and I was also looking to try out some new ways to improve how I EQ and use compression, among other things. If you don't like that electronic dubstep sound.. you won't like this. And I know that most everyone here isn't much of a fan, but oh well.

For my future stuff, I'm looking to have that wonderful classic video game sound with distorted guitar rhythms and leads, along with inspired bass and drums from DnB, plus various electronic influences. I'll probably go more for instrumental pieces as well, since I really don't have anything to sing about. Though I do have a metal song about Zelda that's been unfinished for years. That has lyrics... kinda. The chorus consists of screaming "Zelldaaaa!" about 8 times..... yep, good stuff.

If/when I create more stuff, I'll be putting it here. And expect my music to eventually evolve into the description that I put in bold above. So, even if you don't like what I've done so far, maybe you'll like it when I become pro and start making the music that I love the most.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:23:01 am by Frozen화재 »
  • My Music
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 06:01:05 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
IGNORE THE OLD STUFF - THIS IS WHERE THINGS START TO GET GOOD

;)

Alrighty, some pretty heavy electronic-sumthin VGM I just made (featuring those wonderful video game lead sounds):
http://soundcloud.com/frznfire/boss-fight-cave

It should very obviously outshine my previous musical works in overall quality and professionalism. My old stuff was often not mixed or even mastered well at all. Of course, I'm still learning, but I've seriously learned a ton in the past 3 months or so and my music is really making me happy for once.
  • My Music

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 08:35:58 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I've followed you on Soundcloud, man. Good stuff.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 10:27:09 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Thanks, Mirby!

I actually realized I designed the kick wrong on it, and I even have a bit of odd timing in it that bugs me. But it's not a finished work anyway. :P I'll definitely be making more VGM in the future, but I don't know how often as I'm focusing on developing an RPG engine, which is more important at this point. Of course, both the VGM and the RPG engine are going toward the same project.
  • My Music
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 05:29:44 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Got another one that I think is worth a listen or a download for anyone who likes to have VGM play in the background as they work:
http://soundcloud.com/frznfire/toxic-ice-fortress-beta-track

I was trying to go for a nice atmospheric icy sound, mixing it with whatever deadly green acid sounds like. :P My RPG is planned to have some interesting places, so I'm having some fun with music to fit the fantasy setting. Ah, I love fantasy RPGs. The art and the beautiful worlds alone often get me sold. It's like... fantasty.

EDIT: Might as well show the quickie concept art that goes with it:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 03:17:43 am by FrozenFire »
  • My Music
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 46 queries.