ZFGC CP > King of Thieves

Farin Dialogue/backstory

(1/2) > >>

SpritingBrad:
Some dialogue for you guys to enjoy!

Farin:
You might be wondering why we steal, why the rich look at us this way... All my life I have been running away, living a criminal life. I didn't have a choice. My parents died when I was eight, I had nowhere to go, no family to live with, and I didn't want to go to an orphanage. I ended up living in the streets, with no money and no ways to support myself. I started to steal small things like, food, pocket money, and basically, anything I could find. That is how I managed to live for many years. Then, I met some children who where in the same conditions as me. Homeless, begging for food, trash compared to the rich. I took them in. Taught them ways to survive in the streets. We had no choice but to steal from the rich, the ones who closed their doors when we asked, when we begged for a place to stay! The ones who rolled their eyes when they passed by our sides when we begged! No more will they be better than us... No more will they look at us with disgust! We will steal from them until they have nothing left... Until they are brought to our feet, begging. And then, they will see the how much we have suffered, how much pain they have caused with their greed and their pride... We, have no choice, but to steal...

Starforsaken101:
I'm..not..sure about this.

MG-Zero:
I dont think this follows farin's story at all lol

Starforsaken101:
It's like, infantile. "I'm going to steal until the rich have nothing" is so incredible immature and unrealistic it doesn't even make sense.

Max.:
Yeah, it's nice though! But since he was the Gerudo king, he was born there and raised as a prince. Until Ganondorf came back from somehow and framed him for murder or something and her for kicked out. He's been chilling in exile for several years trying to find a way to expose Ganon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version