Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some ideas to get us back on track...  (Read 5594 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: Some ideas to get us back on track...
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 07:23:40 pm »
  • .越//
I'm so sorry yue, but I didn't understand anything you just said in 2 of your posts... I'm not trying ot offend you or anything, I'm just letting you know that I didn't get to hear your opinion properly... :(

But I do agree with you on the whole fangame page kinda thing. It should have a games list with fangames form members that are in ZFGC only, and should be like gamefaqs with cheat and players guides, but for or fangames ONLY. Seriously, I love this idea soooo much. Drewdelz and Possum should lead it. :)
when "I" understood right, then you understood right... but... there should be something for the "misc projects" too... that would in a game database look like that ( i think )

Fangames:
TitleTeamGenreTypeOriginal GameStatusRelease Date
Oracle Of Life OnlineJGamesMMORPGGamemaker6 GameThe Legend of ZeldaInternal BetaDemo v0.7: 02.07.2006
Philip's Awakening UnknownRPGUnknownThe Legend of ZeldaUnreleasedUnknown
Sonic Ze: Robotnik RevengeUnknownAcardeGamemaker6 GameSonicDemo v3.0Demo v3.0: 22.05.2006

"Misc"

TitleTeamGenreTypeOriginal GameStatusRelease Date
Traumwelt Aquasoft EntertainmentSurvival HorrorUnknownOriginalUnreleasedUnknown
Insane ModUnknownAction FPSHalo / Halo Trial ModOriginalInternal AlphaUnknown

just an idea...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 07:29:35 pm by yue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2006, 12:51:25 am »
Sol, he's just one of a few who want me to help bring back ZFGC's attention to fangames... >_> Go easy on him. (you should see some of the PMs people are sending me)

Possum, that's an old idea, cash was gonna come from me when I was admin. (Like $20.00 or so...)

And about the bannor thing, scripting it would be NOTHING. XD displaying a random bannor on a page is so simple, even I know how to do it. :P
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2006, 02:56:29 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
(you should see some of the PMs people are sending me)
While he might not like to see them, I'd appreciate it if you could forward a few of the better ones to me.

Possum, that's an old idea
Yes, we had it last summer ;)

Point is: it's no longer feasable.

And about the bannor thing, scripting it would be NOTHING. XD displaying a random bannor on a page is so simple, even I know how to do it.
Okay, well... I know web design pretty well, but I'm not good with db's and such, so I suppose you're probably right :)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2006, 07:12:32 am »
  • .越//
Sol, he's just one of a few who want me to help bring back ZFGC's attention to fangames... >_> Go easy on him. (you should see some of the PMs people are sending me)

Drew is right Sol, we could make a poll for my idea... ( like a week long ) when the members want it then you could first talk with the rest of the staff on he next meeting and then "maybe" recruiting site staff or something ( those who get rid of spam additions and maybe the site coding ) it dont have to be big as the plans for projectX/GA/DsR but a i think a little codework for forms have to be there...

oh... i'm talking again only about me... ehm

money = bad idea, people who dont have fun for spriting or game creation itself shouldnt get the chance for that... because there would be people who just want to earn money for something they make

FGotM = why not? but a fangame should be only 1 time the chance of winning in about 3 months... so that we not have: Jan: OoLO Feb: OoLO Mar: OoLO Apr: OoLO, no then we would have at least: Jan: OoLO Feb: OoT2D Mar: MM2D Apr: OoLO <-- something like that

Z3 = thats a good idea and it would fit wonderful as partner site of my ZFGC-Site idea... like: The newest stuff from the Z3

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

MarkusNut

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2006, 12:42:16 pm »
I agree with Yue. I think a fangame shouldn't be able to win the award more than once.
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 02:55:03 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
Z3 = thats a good idea and it would fit wonderful as partner site of my ZFGC-Site idea... like: The newest stuff from the Z3
Yes, we at least need a main page that acts as a portal.  Excellent idea.

FGotM = why not? but a fangame should be only 1 time the chance of winning in about 3 months...
Yes, and it should be member-voted.  Not MOD decided.

And I do believe that we're having a contest coming up... I just don't know about money or anything ;)
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 11:51:57 pm »
Sounds good, all the ideas are great. But where are we gonna get the cash, and how much are you talkin?

btw, about karma....I might've missed something but why not bring karma back?
I know you guys are all like ,"Blegh, karma will just make people leave." But I mean different.
Like, say, you can only give karma...no taking away. Either you add or do nothing :)

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2006, 07:30:15 am »
  • hungry..
Sounds good, all the ideas are great. But where are we gonna get the cash, and how much are you talkin?

btw, about karma....I might've missed something but why not bring karma back?
I know you guys are all like ,"Blegh, karma will just make people leave." But I mean different.
Like, say, you can only give karma...no taking away. Either you add or do nothing :)
It's not Karma then is it.
Karma has never worked for ZFGC, there's no reason to start believing it will now. There are just too many people who take it too seriously.

Anyway, I agree with Pawsum that GotM should be member voted, I think the games should be voted for in different aspects of gameplay, design, sound etc, then all the points tallied and the game with the most, wins. Rather than "which is best lol.".

I also agree that it should be Game of the Month, not Fan Game of the Month, or Zelda Fan Game of the Month. We could perhaps work with a couple of categories, but with the lack of regularly increasing numbers of games, it's probably not worth splitting them up.
  • My Blog
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 53 queries.

anything