Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 404 error  (Read 2290 times)

stickman

404 error
« on: June 27, 2006, 12:16:42 am »
i get one every time i log in all i half to do is refresh but it gets a little annoying
so if someone could fix this it'd be nice

MarkusNut

Re: 404 error
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 05:01:36 am »
I get that sometimes too.... it sucks

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 05:05:48 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
We have done multiple things to see that the server stability improves.  If anyone has the site go down or slow down significantly please PM me on IRC or e-mail me at saiy143@gmail.com. ~Max
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

stickman

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 02:05:53 pm »
If you mean a 403 error then it's a known issue and people have been trying to fix it.
okay sry then
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 05:25:25 pm »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
I'm still getting the forbidden 404 errors really often.

I'm talking like...  Every 10 minutes I get them for at least 5 minutes.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 47 queries.