Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So i beat Last Story for the Wii. (SPOILERS)  (Read 1304 times)

So i beat Last Story for the Wii. (SPOILERS)
« on: March 24, 2012, 08:54:04 am »
So i finally beat Last Story for the Wii.

It wasn't a bad game, it was pretty much a basic action RPG with a few different elements thrown in. The game is split up into different chapters. There is one main town in the game, the whole game takes place in the town and the surrounding area's. Well i mean there are different places, like dungeon type places, but there is one actual town. There are a few side chapters here and there. You'll realize that you missed a side chapter since the side quests have their own little chapters, so say the story goes Story Chapter 5, Story chapter 6, Story chapter 7, Side Chapter 8, Side Chapter 9, Story Chapter 10, 11, etc Then you will finish Chapter 7, if you continue with the story it will go to Chapter 10, Basically If it skips a chapter or a few chapters during the story, the skipped Chapters are Side Quest type chapters. I don't think any of them are really missable, so you could probably complete them at your leisure.

There doesn't seem to be many different types of Armor in the game, not from what i could see, the only armor i really noticed was the starting type Armor. There may been more so don't quote me on that since i can't remember which armor we started with lol. There are a good amount of different weapons though that you will pick up.

Both the Armor and Weapons are upgradable.A lot of the weapons at first only cost money to upgrade, but after a certain amount of upgrades then some Weapons will require certain items to get stronger. Armor on the other hand always require different items to upgrade. From what i've seen all the armor seem to require Gnome Items to upgrade, Gnome Copper, Gnome Silver, and Gnome Gold. Gnome Copper you can seem to get pretty easily, especially from the Summon circles.

As you go through dungeons and such you will see red summon circles on the ground, if you use Zael's Gathering power it will activate the Summon Circle, which will summon enemies for you to fight. You will get experience, gold, and sometimes items from these battles. i'm pretty sure you can do these battles as many times as you want. Sometimes a harder enemy will appear when you activate the Summon Circles.

While it is a basic RPG, Last Story does difference itself from other Action RPG's, specifcally Zael's Gathering ability, and the fact that you can hide behind stuff, and pop out to slash the enemy doing more damage then you would normally do. It also implements some stealth elements into the story and gameplay, but they kind of annoyed me sometimes.

Overall it's not a bad game, it's a hell of a lot better then Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers. The Voice acting is pretty good, i don't mind it. I love a lot of the music in the game, the music is pretty good and seems to fit whats going on at the time it's playing, The story is decent.

Re: So i beat Last Story for the Wii. (SPOILERS)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 03:53:10 am »
No one ever responds to my topics on forums >:( I'm sure if this were another rant on how i don't like Skyward Sword all that much everyone would post.

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 04:07:51 am »
No one ever responds to my topics on forums >:( I'm sure if this were another rant on how i don't like Skyward Sword all that much everyone would post.

Well i'm on your side. I liked it an'all but WW will always be my favourite

annywwaayyy

I've never heard of this game but it seems pretty legit. I think I'll have to check it out. Thanks for writing about it.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 04:09:36 am »

Well i'm on your side. I liked it an'all but WW will always be my favourite

annywwaayyy

I've never heard of this game but it seems pretty legit. I think I'll have to check it out. Thanks for writing about it.

Someone actually responded :D

No problem, it's pretty much a nice little action rpg for the wii. Currently released in Europe and Japan, i think it comes to the US sometime in summer.

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 04:16:17 am »
No problem, it's pretty much a nice little action rpg for the wii. Currently released in Europe and Japan, i think it comes to the US sometime in summer.

Well I guess that explains why I've never heard of it. :P

Oh never mind, I just noticed its one've the games part of Operation Rainfall.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 04:17:54 am by tudgedooley »
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 04:34:19 am »
I haven't responded, because I haven't read it, because I want to play it for myself first. Just haven't had the time or money to get the game.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 05:10:22 am »
I haven't responded, because I haven't read it, because I want to play it for myself first. Just haven't had the time or money to get the game.

Pfft fine, be that way if you'd rather play the game yourself to find out if you like it not, just ignore my expert unpaid opinion :(.

People these days, wanting to play the game themselves instead of relying on reviews with spoilers for their game opinions :(

thestig

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 05:41:09 am »
To be honest, the Wii would be a better platform for me if more games like this came out. Especially this. The story seems rather decent for the league this title is in.

Ahahaha. Spoilers. You really didn't spoil much, it seemed like? You went over the game in a brief fashion. I'm actually tempted to play the game now...
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 05:45:28 am »
To be honest, the Wii would be a better platform for me if more games like this came out. Especially this. The story seems rather decent for the league this title is in.

Ahahaha. Spoilers. You really didn't spoil much, it seemed like? You went over the game in a brief fashion. I'm actually tempted to play the game now...

It's not bad for a Wii game, yeah i tend to mark spoilers on instinct lol.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 57 queries.

anything