Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hyrule Warriors  (Read 4159 times)

Mirby

Drifter
Hyrule Warriors
« on: May 21, 2014, 08:21:57 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I'm too lazy to find the topic if it exists. So here's an info dump.

Producer: Hisashi Koinuma, Yosuke Hayashi
Supervisor: Eiji Aonuma
Developer: ω-Force・Team NINJA
Link sets off to rescue Princess Zelda, who has been kidnapped by the evil witch Shia.
The magazine introduces Link, Impa, Shia, and some of her minions (whose names start with 'Va' and 'Wi').
Location includes Hyrule Field
Interview with Koinuma, Hayashi, and Aonuma. Says there's some unexpected playable characters.

Package price of \7,980, DL price \6,980. Also a premium box for \11,644.

The premium box contains a Tri Force shaped tabletop clock, and six serial codes for special costumes.

Two players can play simultaneously, one playing off the TV and the other playing off the game pad. During single play, the game pad is used as a sub menu.

The play style evolves with the ability to set your character with various weapons, such as the speed focused sword and damage focused heavy weapons.

The game has a weapon strengthening system and elements of character growth.

Uses the action style of Dynasty Warriors as a base, and adds the Z-targeting from the Zelda games. Skillful play makes avoiding attacks and aiming for enemy weak points simple.

The Zelda series's familiar spin attack is replaced with the Musou attack from Dynasty Warriors.

The bomb returns. It sounds as though its use isn't limited to chucking at enemies.

Impa, a newly appointed captain of the Hyrule army, is confirmed as a playable character. She uses a giant sword.

Besides Link and Impa, the game is expected to have a number of other playable characters. Aonuma is even noted commenting on the great number of characters planned.

The game will be playable at E3.

Current development progress is 70% complete.

Boob lady there is a witch named Shia (she's already been mentioned as Zelda's kidnapper) and that guy is Varuga.

Also that thing in the lower-right of the last scan is Wizuro, if I translated that properly.

Source, Source, Source

Also here's a few better-quality pics

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:24:38 pm by Mirby »

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
Re: Hyrule Warriors
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 01:58:27 am »
At first i thought this game looked like a boring beat-em-up where you just plow through masses of helpless enemies, but it is actually starting to look very nice. The many characters look cool, and what has been shown is beautiful.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 10:36:26 pm »
I think it still is a boring beat-em-up where you just plow through masses of helpless enemies.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 01:27:35 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Holy !@#$%-in-a-zelda-game

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 10:10:38 am »
Peh, nothing will beat this rack:

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 11:06:29 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
I feel like this game would be really awesome for a few minutes, but then I'd get bored. The graphical style is pretty cool though.

Holy !@#$%-in-a-zelda-game
(die fairy die, plz)

Proof that there's more to attractiveness than a rack, cuz those N64 fairies are just.... well, lets just say they make me want to just get my upgrade or whatever and then leave as fast as possible.
  • My Music
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 10:28:50 pm »
The art is what i think looks the best. Hopefully the enemies wont just stand there hopelessly as you mow them down, or atleast have some bosses or something where you actually need some skill. The game looks very fun, although ive never played a dynasty wars game. If they do it wrong i could see it getting very boring very fast. Although some of the powerups and attacks just look fun.

Crim

Super Special Awesome
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 11:52:49 pm »
  • I'm Pro!
i want all the preorder bonuses that japan gets for this game.
  • Crim is Pro!

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 11:25:30 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...

Hilariously enough this design is what they're using for the Great Fairies in this game.

Except, of course, without !@#$% so pointy they could cut glass.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 07:08:12 pm »
The more i see the more excited i am. Its what some people hope for out of zelda games, the graphics and the attacks and the fun of just being completely overpowered. What i find interesting is the amount of characters being shoved into this game. It sounds so fun. Although messing around as link will be the top priority, playing as some of the more obscure characters will be really fun. Does anyone know if this will have exploration and story? Or do i just mow down enemies to get checkpoints or something?
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 10:13:28 pm »
Warriors games involve two things: hard hit and soft hit buttons...oh and the analogue to move.  Just speaking from personal experience as I own Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1 and 2.  Everything is mission based such as kill  these 3 guys, protect this location, or make sure x person stays alive(which gets hard as ally a.i. is retarded at best).

From what I see, Hyrule Warriors looks to be the same.  More or less a button masher with some moments of puzzle solving and some great looking cutscenes.  I,d say it is worth 39.99 but will probably be a 59.99 title as most warriors games are.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 60 queries.