Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 166   Go Down

Author Topic: [Dead] Zelda: Oracle of Life  (Read 495928 times)

gm112

Re: [WIP] Zelda: Oracle of Life - Sunday Release
« Reply #980 on: June 12, 2006, 02:54:44 am »
guys this wil not happen again! i moved the modem and router to my room and my lil brother is stuck in my moms room now. So there! we will not have  anymore down time anymore!

Ferie

« Reply #981 on: June 12, 2006, 03:31:26 am »
Did it crash, AGAIN? I was in the middle of hid and seek....

never mind -.-'
« Reply #982 on: June 12, 2006, 03:31:56 am »
  • <3 goggles
Yer yer--we all were.
Guess so--I cant connect either.

gm112

« Reply #983 on: June 12, 2006, 03:58:24 am »
restarting the computer thats all
« Reply #984 on: June 12, 2006, 04:11:50 am »
Jesus - sorry all. As for hackers, it is funking Mark Overmars' fault for not doing GM right.

Version 0.74 comes on 7 days, with major updates and fixes. I promise =D. Here's a list:

~ Spell Images (Yue did em, thanks Yue!)
~ Summons animate (Yue again)
~ Priest and 2 Spells
~ PvP Host, who comments on people's strategies. (Sprite by Yue)
~ "Successfully summoned" message taken out.
~ Room chat (ie not global).

Please continue playing - thanks guys!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 04:21:35 am by Major AoDC »
the a o d c
« Reply #985 on: June 12, 2006, 04:42:59 am »
  • PWNED
Yay new class.Animations are cool and the host was a nice touch.I just hope you get enemies up soon... i think people are getting sick of the arena if you ask me...<_<.
but kool im looking foward to demo .74

SPIRITPROJECT.TK ACTIVE FORUM FOR ANIME AND GAMING!
  • Hotpiebob
« Reply #986 on: June 12, 2006, 05:32:11 am »
I need HoF to make a hunting grounds area. When he does, Ill do it. Arena will be interesting... with more classes and variety.

Also, Nice lv 30! :D
the a o d c
« Reply #987 on: June 12, 2006, 05:35:29 am »
Please don't get mad at me AoDC.  But I need to say that your game is too hackable.  This is my sad five minute attempt to heck your game.  All of this is client-sided so only I can see these changes.  When I was hackingn I found out that MP, LEVEL, HP, and I think EXP and your name Isn't hackable.  But I really do hope you fix this.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #988 on: June 12, 2006, 05:56:56 am »
  • .越//
because of the quest which i pm'ed you... should i talk to HoF later then? he seems to be the level designer ^^

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #989 on: June 12, 2006, 06:44:05 am »
  • PWNED
You should put some enemies in the forest area later .Make it more complicated for novices to get to the fairy.its just a "suggestion" not tryin to tell you how to make your game.

SPIRITPROJECT.TK ACTIVE FORUM FOR ANIME AND GAMING!
  • Hotpiebob
« Reply #990 on: June 12, 2006, 06:50:06 am »
Please don't get mad at me AoDC.  But I need to say that your game is too hackable.  This is my sad five minute attempt to heck your game.  All of this is client-sided so only I can see these changes.  When I was hackingn I found out that MP, LEVEL, HP, and I think EXP and your name Isn't hackable.  But I really do hope you fix this.

Please pm me on how NOT to make it hackable X_X.

You should put some enemies in the forest area later .Make it more complicated for novices to get to the fairy.its just a "suggestion" not tryin to tell you how to make your game.
I like it as it is. Perhaps later... :P. I think I'd be an ass to make noobies walk for 10mins. Ill talk to my team.
the a o d c

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #991 on: June 12, 2006, 07:05:14 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I dont see how its possible to heck into that...teach me ;_;
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #992 on: June 12, 2006, 07:08:12 am »
Dosnt matter... Because v0.74 has IPBans... and an auto-ban feature (adds up total exp, adds stats, etc, and checks for hax :/).
the a o d c

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #993 on: June 12, 2006, 07:10:39 am »
  • Silly cat!
I have just been assigned with my latest project: The Hunting Grounds!

I need to make these real good. I have to make them unique, so players can have a lot of fun killing things and etc. I guess I'll make it a really big area, for ultimate fun.

Hoffy.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #994 on: June 12, 2006, 07:12:51 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
AoDC can you tell me howto anyway...i like you and i would never do it but i just want to know
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #995 on: June 12, 2006, 07:18:07 am »
Dosnt matter... Because v0.74 has IPBans... and an auto-ban feature (adds up total exp, adds stats, etc, and checks for hax :/).
When will that version come out? Oh yeah maybe its an idea that you can see what lvl people are. Like you can in every MMORPG.
« Reply #996 on: June 12, 2006, 07:35:15 am »
AoDC can you tell me howto anyway...i like you and i would never do it but i just want to know
AoDC doesnt know how to heck.  Also AoDC why did you tell gm to ban me?  I was just telling you a suggestion, btw those hacks never hurt anyone.

LexGames

« Reply #997 on: June 12, 2006, 07:41:42 am »
As soon as the game starts, after the first loading screen, i get "You are not connected to the internet. The game will now close." I've done everything I possibly know to fix it. I have restarted the computer, reset the router, repaired the local area connection, added the program to the list of programs that can be let through the firewall, opened ports in the firewall, turned off the firewall, and more. I've spent hours trying things. Even tried things more than once to double check. I've also redownloaded the game and made sure i got the latest version.

Edit: Been doing this BEFORE the thing was shut down.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 07:50:48 am by LexGames »

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #998 on: June 12, 2006, 07:43:16 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Penguin perhaps you can elighten me (i cant stand not knowing things) I would never abuse it..im just very curious
« Reply #999 on: June 12, 2006, 07:45:09 am »
OK everyone, soon server status will be offline until 0.74 release. It'll be worth the wait, get excited, yo dig?

If people had not have hacked, it would not have happened.

Penguin, I know it's mean, but you admitted :( Sorry. Ill rethink it and talk to my team about it, since you did admit.

0.74 will blow joor minds away roflz.

7 Days until 0.74 :)
the a o d c
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 166   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 73 queries.

anything