Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 166   Go Down

Author Topic: [Dead] Zelda: Oracle of Life  (Read 496319 times)

Re: [WIP] Zelda: Oracle of Life - Sunday Release
« Reply #1020 on: June 12, 2006, 08:27:55 am »
  • MEOW
Ok first you admit to hecking now your saying you arent the hacker? YOU ARE ONE OF THE HACKERS ON OOL!
Hmph. Two can play at that game.

gm112

« Reply #1021 on: June 12, 2006, 08:28:45 am »
well i prooved you wrong on that reply penguin you know that! If you can do name changes you can surely froud certant people such as me. ALSO! YOU CAN GET OTHER PEOPLE BANNED THAT WAY! So your still harming people and yes you are still one of the hackers.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 08:30:39 am by gm112 »

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #1022 on: June 12, 2006, 08:31:15 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
It couldnt really hurt to leave this server on until the next one comes out..its all in good fun :/
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

gm112

« Reply #1023 on: June 12, 2006, 08:32:54 am »
Pedlya no. One reason is because there wil be hackers on the server. Another reason is to give the developers time to expand to the game.
« Reply #1024 on: June 12, 2006, 08:34:44 am »
  • MEOW
Yeah, Pedlya... during the update AoDC hopes to make the game invulnerable to hacks. And as gm112 said, updates are always good.

Edit: By the way, I love your avatar  ;D.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 08:36:52 am by Mreow »
« Reply #1025 on: June 12, 2006, 08:41:24 am »
Ok first you admit to hecking now your saying you arent the hacker? YOU ARE ONE OF THE HACKERS ON OOL!
Hmph. Two can play at that game.
I never said I wasn't a hacker.  Please READ
well i prooved you wrong on that reply penguin you know that! If you can do name changes you can surely froud certant people such as me. ALSO! YOU CAN GET OTHER PEOPLE BANNED THAT WAY! So your still harming people and yes you are still one of the hackers.
You also need to read.  I've said it a billion times, and I am going to say it again.  It is all CLIENT-SIDED.  It doesn't really affect anything.  It is just like Display names on a forum.  You can change it, but it doesn't really change what it really is!  Do you not understand?  If I heck my name into Server and I chat, it wiill still say pensoftware NOT Server.
« Reply #1026 on: June 12, 2006, 09:18:51 am »
  • MEOW
No, you've got me wrong. You pointed out that you weren't the duplicating hacker. I was just emphasizing that you were one of the hackers, I never said you weren't one. Don't tell me to read when it is you who is confused, you'd do best to think about that next time.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:22:40 am by Mreow »
« Reply #1027 on: June 12, 2006, 09:20:39 am »
No, you've got me wrong. You pointed out that you weren't the duplicating hacker. I was just emphasizing that you were one of the hackers, I never said you weren't one. Don't tell me to read when it is you who is confused, you'd do best to think about that next time.
If you knew I wasn't not a hacker then why the hell did you post that post?
« Reply #1028 on: June 12, 2006, 09:22:00 am »
  • MEOW
I never said you weren't a hacker. I know you are, you just aren't the one that duplicated gm112 in OoL.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:24:56 am by Mreow »

gm112

« Reply #1029 on: June 12, 2006, 09:22:13 am »
well i misread but that dont matter still you hacked and I don't think you should be allowed back on the game you go getting pissed off when I announced the server shutting down due to the hackers and the updates. I got so much people to back me up on that. HOF was there,Hyrule boy,and mreow. Thats a big reason why I think you should be perma banned. But all decisions are made final with AODC.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #1030 on: June 12, 2006, 09:25:53 am »
  • .越//
well i misread but that dont matter still you hacked and I don't think you should be allowed back on the game you go getting pissed off when I announced the server shutting down due to the hackers and the updates. I got so much people to back me up on that. HOF was there,Hyrule boy,and mreow. Thats a big reason why I think you should be perma banned. But all decisions are made final with AODC.

i think that hes not so much of a bad guy...  he should get one chance to be good and when he hacked again then he can be still banned...

as for hecking... there were many players who got unbeatable hp... for example the player named "Krozo"

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

gm112

« Reply #1031 on: June 12, 2006, 09:26:56 am »
Well in that case all hackers should be perma banned. It's !@#$% how this !@#$% got ruined
« Reply #1032 on: June 12, 2006, 09:27:38 am »
  • MEOW
Yeah I have seen alot of people with tons of HP, no matter how much you attack. Well, where I am at now it is 5:30 AM and I must get some sleep in... I gotta go practice skateboarding and go swimming tomorrow  :P. Be back to see the news in the morning.
« Reply #1033 on: June 12, 2006, 09:29:20 am »
All Hackers should be banned indeed no 2nd chance for them.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #1034 on: June 12, 2006, 09:31:01 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
i dont see the problem in the hecking.they arent doing anything...the update will wipe it out anyway so open up the server until its out and then ban em it really is all in good fun
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #1035 on: June 12, 2006, 09:32:20 am »
Well in that case all hackers should be perma banned. It's bullpoo how this poo got ruined
Well then you should be banned gm112.  You are the one giving your characters 100k hp and giving TRM 1 billion hp.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #1036 on: June 12, 2006, 09:34:12 am »
  • .越//
All Hackers should be banned indeed no 2nd chance for them.

pinguin didnt do a heck that hurted anyone... the hp people probaly have just a bug ( some of them )... and he showed you that its be able to heck, many companys pay hackers to search for security bugs... he didnt heck on his own good, he hacked for the good of the whole game... so "he" should get a second chance... and maybe try hecking sometimes to see that there a way... but that time then oly when the team, knows it and could backup the game before

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

gm112

« Reply #1037 on: June 12, 2006, 09:34:24 am »
I'm allowed to give my characters 100k hp even ask AODC

yue he hacked because he wanted to destroy a good thing

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #1038 on: June 12, 2006, 09:35:12 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I couldnt kill TRM XD

Im like what lvl are you hes all 50...why?
« Reply #1039 on: June 12, 2006, 09:39:44 am »
  • MEOW
Can't sleep. Lawling at the stupidity of this topic. For one, Pedyla, you are a hypocrite. First off, you say "who cares, the update will clear it all" then you complain about someone being booted up to level 50. I mean, I don't agree with him booting someone up to 50, but no need to complain about it with your idea of the update change. GM is also allowed to make himself have alot of HP, he IS the boss of ther server after all (by boss I mean Head Enemy, not in charge). Yue, I somewhat agree with you, but still, all he did was point out what could have been done. Who's to say he never did it because it surely seemed like it, what with him being almost impossible to kill at times. That's all for now.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 166   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 74 queries.

anything