Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 166   Go Down

Author Topic: [Dead] Zelda: Oracle of Life  (Read 495960 times)

Re: [WIP] Zelda: Oracle of Life - Sunday Release
« Reply #1140 on: June 14, 2006, 03:17:44 am »
  • MEOW
I actually like it better room based... that's where the PM system comes in handy.
« Reply #1141 on: June 14, 2006, 03:25:32 am »
  • <3 goggles
I actually like it better room based... that's where the PM system comes in handy.
More like "Thats gonna make us have to use the PM system" -_-;

I personally took the PM system as exactly what it is--A private message. =/  Nothing more, nothing less.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 04:26:43 am by FlamingKyo »
« Reply #1142 on: June 14, 2006, 03:36:52 am »
  • MEOW
I see your point but.. what other MMORPG is global chat? (if there is one... it's weird lol) there will be too many people online at some point and the text will fly by so you can't read a friend's message!
« Reply #1143 on: June 14, 2006, 03:55:53 am »
  • <3 goggles
I see your point but.. what other MMORPG is global chat? (if there is one... it's weird lol) there will be too many people online at some point and the text will fly by so you can't read a friend's message!
If that's the case--dont you think a scroll bar could be implemented into the chat box? o_o;
Plus if there isnt any Global chat--how is your friend going to give you a message in the first place?  Only with PM. -_-;; 

It's just too early to switch straight to room-based chat, IMO.  I mean--for the first day/night that the new demo is released--there will be around 40~50 people on (I could diffenantly see it happening, there)--but then for the next week or so, 5~14 people (Kindda makes it useless).

gm112

« Reply #1144 on: June 14, 2006, 04:01:12 am »
Or AoDC can just add channels(Global channel, room channel.) so that people would be happy.
« Reply #1145 on: June 14, 2006, 04:26:04 am »
  • <3 goggles
Amen, GM.
« Reply #1146 on: June 14, 2006, 05:07:52 am »
  • MEOW
You are so smart, gm112. Will you learn me tonight?

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #1147 on: June 14, 2006, 06:26:23 am »
  • .越//
dont be a crying baby... he didnt wanted the wow chat idea, the spells are just icons ( i even pmed you because of that ), room chat isnt from me...

I just hate the way you talk to me, yeah? Be more polite, and if you want to rant on about my spells do it later when the whole Demo things over. We're going to fix it one by one.

i think i've told you enough about that here in the pm
... about polite... i said to you crababy because you were so jealus and seemed totally against me, as if i steal your job... nothing will happen against your will, not until AODC wants it right? so stay cool...

@gm112: the only offend was the crybaby, all the other things were just answers of his questions...

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

gm112

« Reply #1148 on: June 14, 2006, 06:30:09 am »
oh ok. Well i didnt really mention the channel thing i was thinking like commands to view such as "_globalchannel", "_normchannel", and "_chatoff" wouldn't that make sense though? Also guys stop fighting over whos ideas get put in the game.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #1149 on: June 14, 2006, 06:30:32 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Wow, im getting very pissed at seeing this topic coming up again and again in the view new posts thing so im blocking wip, thanks alot
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #1150 on: June 14, 2006, 06:32:51 am »
  • Silly cat!
dont be a crying baby... he didnt wanted the wow chat idea, the spells are just icons ( i even pmed you because of that ), room chat isnt from me...

I just hate the way you talk to me, yeah? Be more polite, and if you want to rant on about my spells do it later when the whole Demo things over. We're going to fix it one by one.

... about polite... i said to you crababy because you were so jealus and seemed totally against me, as if i steal your job... nothing will happen against your will, not until AODC wants it right? so stay cool...
Actually I'm quite afraid you'll end up stealing my job... Which will probably end up happening anyway, through my own will.

Wow, im getting very pissed at seeing this topic coming up again and again in the view new posts thing so im blocking wip, thanks alot
I agree. People keep posting things like "Excellent!" and "Wow!" and "lol i didnt think u ment that" and other stupid things that are making this topic long and annoying. If this keeps up I'll have to beat everyone.

Hoffy.
« Reply #1151 on: June 14, 2006, 06:46:32 am »
Welcome to the team, Yue...

HoF, nobody could steal your job, its just faster to have two :D

Ill make chat optional to be global or not. Happy? :D. I had a sh*tload of people complain about "Global = gay" :/

And yes, stop spamming the topic. Not all of you, but keep arguments in PM, this is an OoL topic :/

4 Days? :/

the a o d c

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #1152 on: June 14, 2006, 06:48:03 am »
  • .越//
thx aodc...

i just wanted to post that xD ( then your message came )

Actually I'm quite afraid you'll end up stealing my job... Which will probably end up happening anyway, through my own will.

no... i'm just helping you... all things from your part will go to you first now.... same for weapon...

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

gm112

« Reply #1153 on: June 14, 2006, 09:20:19 am »
ok guys...me and aodc are going to realese some screenshots of what is coming up!!!!!! Now ladies and gentlemen! DONT WET YOUR PANTS!!!11

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenpck5lm.png

Lawl killed AoDC with the heal spell =D. Also you cannot hide behind the HUD anymore like most hide an seek cheaters did =D. The chat has an option to switch from global to room. Just type in _chat and itll switch you off from your current chat mode.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 09:29:12 am by gm112 »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #1154 on: June 14, 2006, 09:59:51 am »
  • .越//
ok... will i get to try out the internal beta? ^^... want to see my stuff in action :P

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #1155 on: June 14, 2006, 10:03:50 am »
You have to make 2 towns...

An angel town and a devil town, with a little quest you're an angel or a devil, the devil/angel are in conflict (you must be one of them)...

Just an idea because if everydoby can attack everybody >_<

For the Horde
  • The Legend of Zelda : Return to Hyrule...The french web-site

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #1156 on: June 14, 2006, 10:06:00 am »
  • .越//
Just an idea because if everydoby can attack everybody >_<

For the Horde

For the Alliance

i think such a server is called "pvp server"

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #1157 on: June 14, 2006, 10:06:08 am »
Eww gm112, those are the !@#$% screnshots O_o. As for hiding, itll be more transparent than it shows :)
the a o d c
« Reply #1158 on: June 14, 2006, 10:28:56 am »
  • Ganondorf want's you to come closer...
In this demo, will you include a way to see your own stats, like your attack lvl, defense lvl, and magic lvl?

Tha would be nice  ;D
Life is a waste of time,Time is a waste of Life, so lets all go out and get wasted!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #1159 on: June 14, 2006, 10:30:34 am »
  • .越//
In this demo, will you include a way to see your own stats, like your attack lvl, defense lvl, and magic lvl?

Tha would be nice  ;D

lol? that was even in the last demos...

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 166   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 74 queries.

anything