Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 166   Go Down

Author Topic: [Dead] Zelda: Oracle of Life  (Read 496205 times)

Re: [WIP] Zelda: Oracle of Life - Sunday Release
« Reply #1660 on: July 08, 2006, 12:39:56 pm »
Naw, I just didn't like the fact that someone would just name themselves "officially" for something. If it did sound mean, take it into account that it was just a simple question.

As for the hecking OoL, I'd say any game is hackable. But still... OoL needs it's security :)
yup! so for anyone out there that uses Cheat engine (any version) it is going to be blocked! =P
That means you pedlya...
« Reply #1661 on: July 08, 2006, 01:16:50 pm »
Thanks to Penguin for HackerWall program, which prevents... you know... It will be distributed with the Oracle of Life EXE.
the a o d c
« Reply #1662 on: July 08, 2006, 01:48:08 pm »
  • =/
Naw, I just didn't like the fact that someone would just name themselves "officially" for something. If it did sound mean, take it into account that it was just a simple question.

As for the hecking OoL, I'd say any game is hackable. But still... OoL needs it's security :)
Its a joke man. Plus, Its because I've almost found a glitch in almost every Zelda engine here.

Ool, is currently the only exception and that is because I havn't had time to go through it.

I'm not exactly a beta tester but I eventually do get to test the game so thats how that works. And the rater thing, I rate every game I make a review about.

Glad you asked though.
« Reply #1663 on: July 08, 2006, 02:22:59 pm »
Thanks to Penguin for HackerWall program, which prevents... you know... It will be distributed with the Oracle of Life EXE.
yup, and also if u try to use it in ur game it wont work XD, also if u try to remove it, it will give u an error...

Alchemist

« Reply #1664 on: July 09, 2006, 03:19:04 am »
Question.
How big is "Hackerwall"? Yay for my crappy 52k conection.
You know you will probally need a TOS thingy with OOL now.

Will this interfere with normal hex-editors? I use hex editors alot and I usually multitask.

Will this really stop true hackers or only make the user experience harder?

How does this work? I do not want to install anything that might mess up my computer.

Final Question.
What is better a automatic system or a team of Game Masters?

Forever asking questions
-Alchemist
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 03:39:17 am by Alchemist »
« Reply #1665 on: July 09, 2006, 03:30:12 am »
  • <3

yup! so for anyone out there that uses Cheat engine (any version) it is going to be blocked! =P
That means you pedlya...
I use cheat engine...
I don't think so since the source code is public so anyone can edit it to make it undetected..you will never be able to block it ;)
I won't heck in OoL anyway but i'm just saying it...
I'm not on ZFGC a lot anymore, but I'm on the IRC channel.
Online Multiplayer Uno Card Game!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
  • My Website
« Reply #1666 on: July 09, 2006, 10:30:18 am »
  • puck you
I'd say a team of Game Master is better, since we can make decisions on the circumstances that come up in-game,
But if we don't have 24/7 monitoring of OoL, then perhaps the Automated System can fill in at that time.
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #1667 on: July 09, 2006, 10:38:18 am »
  • .越//
I'd say a team of Game Master is better, since we can make decisions on the circumstances that come up in-game,
But if we don't have 24/7 monitoring of OoL, then perhaps the Automated System can fill in at that time.

well when we have mods from different time zones ( like me ;) ) then we would have some kind of 24/7 monitoring

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #1668 on: July 09, 2006, 02:25:51 pm »
Question.

Will this interfere with normal hex-editors? I use hex editors alot and I usually multitask.

How does this work? I do not want to install anything that might mess up my computer.

Final Question.

Forever asking questions
-Alchemist
the hackerwall program is like 56kb? i think u can handle it XD... also it depends, wat is ur hex-editor?

That means you pedlya...
I use cheat engine...
I don't think so since the source code is public so anyone can edit it to make it undetected..you will never be able to block it ;)
Cheat engine is blocked =P.

Alchemist

« Reply #1669 on: July 09, 2006, 04:09:17 pm »

the hackerwall program is like 56kb? i think u can handle it XD... also it depends, wat is ur hex-editor?
[/quote]

Hex Editor MX. (Translated English)
Your "Hackerwall" only blocks Process editors right?
« Reply #1670 on: July 09, 2006, 05:38:40 pm »
  • 笑い男
this heck blocker, does it block some sort of thing that it can detect in a program that all hecking programs have in common? if not, then i'm thinking there will be ways to get around it

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #1671 on: July 09, 2006, 07:56:17 pm »
  • <3
Question.

Final Question.

Forever asking questions
-Alchemist

That means you pedlya...
I use cheat engine...
Cheat engine is blocked =P.
I don't think you understand what i mean, you can't block cheat engine permanently since all people need to do to de-block it is edit the source code so whatever your program is detecting isn't there anymore :P i know this since i'm hecking MapleStory and theyre trying to block cheat engine but not even they are able to block it permanently so i doubt your program will be able to either ;)

hawthorneluke, there aren't many things all hecking programs have in common, except the api functions they use to edit the memory/open processes, etc. and that can also be made undetected

...i wonder what method this anti hacker program uses since it probably runs in ring3 (im noob at these rings but...) so all programs running lower than ring3 will be able to bypass it :P

Well, if someone really wants to heck OoL you'll never be able to stop them permanently...
But can you tell me what method you use for your hackshield? maybe ill make my own for one of my games, if i make online highscores in one of my games it would be useful :D
Also what programming language are you making it in?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 08:00:47 pm by jdbye »

• My Website
« Reply #1672 on: July 10, 2006, 03:39:10 am »
HackerWall isn't a Jesus.exe, its just better to have some security then none...
the a o d c
« Reply #1673 on: July 10, 2006, 03:47:36 am »
  • MEOW
HackerWall isn't a Jesus.exe, its just better to have some security then none...

LMFAO but yeah, no heck prevention is perfect. Best to start with this and improve as it goes along.
« Reply #1674 on: July 10, 2006, 11:06:53 am »
Ive been cleaning the Player's 250 line step event with indentation... and cleaned alot. I found a few useless variables... I love cleaning my code.
the a o d c

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #1675 on: July 10, 2006, 11:28:11 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Quote from: Weapon on July 08, 2006, 08:27:41 AM

As for the hecking OoL, I'd say any game is hackable. But still... OoL needs it's security Smiley
That means you pedlya...

Well, I did use it but I have found a bypass silly. I hacked Ool and will continue to do so. Not to my advantage but just to make it look different (only ill be able to see the difference :P)
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #1676 on: July 10, 2006, 06:01:22 pm »
Quote from: Weapon on July 08, 2006, 08:27:41 AM

As for the hecking OoL, I'd say any game is hackable. But still... OoL needs it's security Smiley
That means you pedlya...

Well, I did use it but I have found a bypass silly. I hacked Ool and will continue to do so. Not to my advantage but just to make it look different (only ill be able to see the difference :P)
lol, i might add a process detecting code inside hackerwall.  It will send me the processes that are open and I will check those and block many cheat programs that way. BTW, Alchehmist, your safe.
« Reply #1677 on: July 10, 2006, 07:48:58 pm »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
Guys, don't cheat.  Cheating isn't fun or fair in an online game.

Although in REAL life it is very fulfilling.  Trust me.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #1678 on: July 10, 2006, 08:05:42 pm »
  • <3
Guys, don't cheat.  Cheating isn't fun or fair in an online game.
Well there will always be cheaters, no matter what people say.

Although in REAL life it is very fulfilling.  Trust me.

ROFL

• My Website
« Reply #1679 on: July 10, 2006, 11:13:47 pm »
  • puck you
Well sometimes I see cheating as "another way of winning" :P

NOT THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD CHEAT!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 11:17:54 pm by Weapon »
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 166   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 74 queries.