Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 166   Go Down

Author Topic: [Dead] Zelda: Oracle of Life  (Read 496255 times)

Re: [WIP] Zelda: Oracle of Life - Sunday Release
« Reply #1740 on: July 18, 2006, 07:01:49 am »
AoDC, I was going to show you my newly started Swordsman Artwork at school today, but you weren't there... Ah well, get well soon!

If this project gets dumped... Well... Then I'll be upset.  :(
If it got dump, itd be released open source to somebody (somebody who knows alot about GML...). And I have a very bad virus, but im coming tomorrow =) Show it tomorrow. And, thanks.
the a o d c
« Reply #1741 on: July 18, 2006, 10:13:13 am »
  • <3
IMO the best way to stop hecking is making everything serversided, that way the server would always have the newest save data too so it would automatically save all the time :P
That's what other MMO games do with MOST of the things...not all of the things though :D

(I REALLY think you should make a forum for OoL because thats MUCH better than having a 120 page topic...)
I'm not on ZFGC a lot anymore, but I'm on the IRC channel.
Online Multiplayer Uno Card Game!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
  • My Website
« Reply #1742 on: July 18, 2006, 10:51:15 am »
Ill consider it... but I want to wait until the website is done, and the demo/trailer is out.
the a o d c
« Reply #1743 on: July 18, 2006, 01:42:52 pm »
  • Am i here or am i not?...
Huh is making al those graphics? :o

(sorry,but i cant read all?!?)
« Reply #1744 on: July 18, 2006, 02:13:34 pm »
I have a UCE, undetected cheat engine. It makes it invisible to the programs it edits. So, you better watch out for people who also have that. They suck.
1) Wrong, CE is invisible anyway with stealth mode on (can the HackerWall really detect CE with stealth mode on?)
2) A UCE is just a edited version so the program that detects the CE doesn't recognize it as CE because it's not similar enough.
3) They don't suck, i have like 20 different UCE's, half of them are public, but i don't use any of them because i don't play any online games right now so i just use regular CE to heck the games i have on my computer now and then :P
Well GameGuard (maplestory and gamebound) uses a certain function that searches for "strings" in the program and if those strings are detected then it closes the game saying hecking could be detected or it shuts down the computer.  But also GameGuard rev791 prevents memory view and pointers from working. I however do not know how to mimic this procedure. So what I am concluding do is that people don't go around saying GameGuard could be spyware. If it was spyware then just do an anti-virus scan and you will see what it is XD.

AoDC, I was going to show you my newly started Swordsman Artwork at school today, but you weren't there... Ah well, get well soon!

If it got dump, itd be released open source to somebody (somebody who knows alot about GML...). And I have a very bad virus, but im coming tomorrow =) Show it tomorrow. And, thanks.
hint? *points to me* XD
« Reply #1745 on: July 18, 2006, 03:14:07 pm »
  • <3
I have a UCE, undetected cheat engine. It makes it invisible to the programs it edits. So, you better watch out for people who also have that. They suck.
1) Wrong, CE is invisible anyway with stealth mode on (can the HackerWall really detect CE with stealth mode on?)
2) A UCE is just a edited version so the program that detects the CE doesn't recognize it as CE because it's not similar enough.
3) They don't suck, i have like 20 different UCE's, half of them are public, but i don't use any of them because i don't play any online games right now so i just use regular CE to heck the games i have on my computer now and then :P
Well GameGuard (maplestory and gamebound) uses a certain function that searches for "strings" in the program and if those strings are detected then it closes the game saying hecking could be detected or it shuts down the computer.  But also GameGuard rev791 prevents memory view and pointers from working. I however do not know how to mimic this procedure. So what I am concluding do is that people don't go around saying GameGuard could be spyware. If it was spyware then just do an anti-virus scan and you will see what it is XD.

hint? *points to me* XD
GameGuard was made off a trojan source code...
you dont need to tell me what gameguard does cause i know it already >__> i own the site http://maplegrounded.jdbye.com

BTW gameguard messes up stuff pretty bad, it rebooted my friends computer every time he tried to play the game and he didnt have any hecking programs on his computer, also gameguard used to close my MSN which was REALLY annoying >:(
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:17:07 pm by jdbye »
I'm not on ZFGC a lot anymore, but I'm on the IRC channel.
Online Multiplayer Uno Card Game!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
  • My Website
« Reply #1746 on: July 18, 2006, 11:07:34 pm »
Good morning everyone! I was meant to go to school today (second day back :/) but I am still caughing my guts up (seriously, when I cough I almost vomit).

Its too bad you wont see any of the new things until the trailer, only the OoL Mods =).
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:47:24 pm by AoDC »
the a o d c
« Reply #1747 on: July 18, 2006, 11:15:47 pm »
Good morning everyone! I was meant to go to school today (second day back :/) but I am still caughing my guts up (seriously, when I cough I almost vomit).

Its too bad you wont see any of the new things until the trailer, only the OoL Mods =).
what do the ool mods get to see?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:47:37 pm by AoDC »
« Reply #1748 on: July 18, 2006, 11:49:20 pm »
I cant say... Doesnt matter, just a few more days :) All I can say is, the boss in the trailer should get some people off their seats, I know programming the boss makes me excited.

Edit: OK, *enemy_blank*'s AI is done (thanks Penguin) and *boss_blank*'s Ai has been started. Just have to get the server to work correctly...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 01:40:18 am by AoDC »
the a o d c
« Reply #1749 on: July 19, 2006, 02:04:19 pm »
I cant say... Doesnt matter, just a few more days :) All I can say is, the boss in the trailer should get some people off their seats, I know programming the boss makes me excited.

Edit: OK, *enemy_blank*'s AI is done (thanks Penguin) and *boss_blank*'s Ai has been started. Just have to get the server to work correctly...
Yay! glad I could help XD...

Chipman

« Reply #1750 on: July 22, 2006, 01:29:20 pm »
Nice looking game, I can't be bothered to read 120-odd pages, so:

What program do you use? I would love to know a good program for MMORPGs.
I'm making an MMORPG, I can't keep a computer on day and night for a server, any suggestions to deal with this?
Should all the characters look so much like Link? How about a choice of races?
« Reply #1751 on: July 22, 2006, 01:59:52 pm »
  • =/

I'm making an MMORPG, I can't keep a computer on day and night for a server, any suggestions to deal with this?
1: Game maker, Soc 3.1 dll
2: Get someone else to do it or buy an old computer that can run it 24/7
3: Yes
4: AoDC already said he wasn't allowing race choice
« Reply #1752 on: July 22, 2006, 03:30:33 pm »

1: Game maker, Soc 3.1 dll
2: Get someone else to do it or buy an old computer that can run it 24/7
3: Yes
4: AoDC already said he wasn't allowing race choice
Can I be luigi! That would definently fit in ZELDA: oracle of life online!!!
« Reply #1753 on: July 23, 2006, 12:41:42 am »
No, you cannot. >_>.

Trailer release is in one week...
the a o d c
« Reply #1754 on: July 23, 2006, 01:14:20 pm »
  • Ganondorf want's you to come closer...
Oh, I'm so excited, this is going to be awesome!
Life is a waste of time,Time is a waste of Life, so lets all go out and get wasted!
« Reply #1755 on: July 23, 2006, 03:35:50 pm »
  • Personal Text
No offence to anyone, but I don't think you should get your hopes up for the trailer, I am a skeptick that it wil be released on the 30th, but I hope I am wrong.
release dates kinda a bad thing, becuase everyone is depending on you, and then wehn you can't come through, you start to get dislikes... but for this game, that waould take for ever ;D
« Reply #1756 on: July 24, 2006, 12:00:23 am »
  • Huzzowee!
I trust AoDC when he sets his dates. For the last demo, he even resorted to releasing an unfinished version just to get it out on time. Save some sort of unforseen obstacle, I'm sure he'll have it out.
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539
« Reply #1757 on: July 24, 2006, 12:44:28 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Im stokked for the demo coming out on the the 5th!!!

I hope its awesome!
« Reply #1758 on: July 24, 2006, 04:03:23 am »
Oh, I'm so excited, this is going to be awesome!
Hopefully...

No offence to anyone, but I don't think you should get your hopes up for the trailer, I am a skeptick that it wil be released on the 30th, but I hope I am wrong.
release dates kinda a bad thing, becuase everyone is depending on you, and then wehn you can't come through, you start to get dislikes... but for this game, that waould take for ever ;D
It will definately be out... Dont know how good it will be, depends if HoF finishes the damn maps, and I program enemies fast enough.

Im stokked for the demo coming out on the the 5th!!!

I hope its awesome!
Yea, its a shame alot of fans are gone because there is no demo out now...
the a o d c
« Reply #1759 on: July 24, 2006, 05:28:28 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Dont fret! When the new demo comes back all the fans will return :D!
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 166   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 74 queries.

anything