Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to the ZFGC Character Competition Lobby!  (Read 1342 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Welcome to the ZFGC Character Competition Lobby!
« on: November 15, 2009, 11:27:31 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Hey folks! If you're viewing this thread, you obviously have some interest in participating in the ZFGC Character Competition!

You're probably wondering what this lobby is... RIGHT!? Well fear not good denizens of ZFGC, for I bring an answer!

This board is your "Community Speak" of the Character Competition! Here you can discuss characters, who you think should win, shout praise, shout doubt, and pretty much show your involvement in the competition, whether or not you're actually competing!

So, a quick rundown on a few questions that may come about...

Where oh where do I view the characters at?!
Well that's simple! Back out of this thread, and go to the "Entries" board!

COOL BEANS! Where do I vote at!?
If a match is going on, go into the "Matches" board! There should be quite a few going on at once!

I can't decide who should win!!!
*smack* Then go back to the "Entries" board and find a favorite, dummy! There are plenty of entries for you to choose from! Even if you have to choose your "lesser favorite" of "two favorites", FEAR NOT! The character you voted against (even though you still like them D:) may still have a shot in the losing tier matches!

WELL! It is with this information that I shall leave you with, and from here on, you're on your own!
Re: Welcome to the ZFGC Character Competition Lo...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 09:07:09 am »
  • Minalien
It's settled then, I'm turning Mammy into my character for the compo. He's weird enough, and everybody likes him, so I might win :D
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.568 seconds with 40 queries.

anything