Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Should people stop making "what do you think of me" polls?

Yes, those are annoying as hell
No, I need to know what people think of me ;_;
This poll sucks and I hate you
I lack the ability to form an opinion of my own

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinions FTW!?!  (Read 4992 times)

Re: Opinions FTW!?!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 03:17:28 am »
@araknidude: you are one smart dude. You should be president!
Good job, now turn tricks with him.

I find that insulting for no apparent reason
It wasn't not directed away from you maybe.
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 03:33:09 am »

Don't you try going to post that smart guy mumbo jumbo on me. I can intelligence at you with the best of them

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 03:36:09 am »

Don't you try going to post that smart guy mumbo jumbo on me. I can intelligence at you with the best of them
urdum
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 03:36:33 am »
  • ..Goodbye..
Fuzzy, I'm done cybaring with AoDC, wana go in teh bak r00m nao olo?!
Helios did it.
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 04:07:36 am »
Aww, Zoru you killed the buzz! Buzzkill...

You know, Im not going to comment on FISSURE commenting on me and everyone else commenting off his comment because Im on a DS and its DAMN slow!!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 04:13:33 am »

You know, Im not going to comment on FISSURE commenting on me and everyone else commenting off his comment because Im on a DS and its DAMN slow!!
Dumbass, don't use the !@#$% DS for the net.
* BlueMonkey bitchslaps jordanware *
What's white and red and hangs from a telephone wire?
A baby shot through a snowblower.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:24:18 am by BlueMonkey »
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 05:17:59 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
Well, this topic has served its purpose of taking up the last five minutes of school, but I'll keep it open for the sake of the drama. :D
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 05:46:58 am »
I'm going to make a "what do you think of the Zelda series" and have the options be "Awesome" "Alright" "Bad" and "What's That" just to see what people put. I wonder...
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 08:21:39 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
I hate those topics, I think they should be against the rules...
Anyone else surprised that ZonZon9000 hasn't made a LOL WHUT U THINK OF MI topic? I sure as hell am...
I am not, I think Zonny is quite confident about himself and does not need to receive an ego boost from a bunch of people on the freakin' internet.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2007, 10:35:38 am »
  • Fight the Power
1. Did you read the topic at all? It was all !@#$%. "Yeah, he's awesome." Thanks for telling me why, !@#$%. "...Then he picked me up, told me he loved me, and we danced in the field of flowers forever." Good for you, now go outside and stop making out with the screen. "Z3 rules, we love you for it." Yes, thanks for a small, !@#$% poor make-shift convention about 1/200 the size of Z3. YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.

In 2 years I've been here, not once I have seen you do something else than saying how stupid the others are. Just let it be. At least he is trying to do something instead of just talking.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 03:42:43 pm »
  • n___n
Depends on who makes the topic. And, polls/topics UNDRESSING those polls/topics are more annoying.
1) Too many people worship him for no reason, backed by dramatic chick-flick-worthy stories and, of course, Z3.
2) He's never done anything for me. I don't think he acknowledges I exist (watch him post and say otherwise)
3) He asked for no flames... if you have to ask for people to not flame you, don't make the !@#$% topic.
1. So the !@#$% what? And you're claiming they worship him for no reason...speaking from what knowledge? Most people have a history with 2a4ap, and he contributes positively to ZFGC.
2. He doesn't HAVE to do anything for you. And who cares if he doesn't acknowledge you? Apparently it bothers you to be ignored by 2a4ap.
3. Does making a topic warrant being flamed?
1. Did you read the topic at all? It was all !@#$%. "Yeah, he's awesome." Thanks for telling me why, !@#$%. "...Then he picked me up, told me he loved me, and we danced in the field of flowers forever." Good for you, now go outside and stop making out with the screen. "Z3 rules, we love you for it." Yes, thanks for a small, !@#$% poor make-shift convention about 1/200 the size of Z3. YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.
2. Like I'd want to join in with reason number 1.
3. If it's an ego booster, yessum.
1. Again...SO WHAT? That's really the best response I can think of. If you asked me WHY I like chocolate, I'd say "cuz it tastes good." If you asked me why I liked 2a4ap, I'd say "cuz he's polite and posts intelligent responses." so what if people like 2a4ap?! Honestly, it really isn't affecting your life in any major way. its the internets. GTFOver it dude.
2. Then quit your !@#$% bitching.
3. I kinda agree with this one, but ego-boosting can be anything from "Do you like dis game I made?" to "What do you think of me?" and even then, that doesn't automatically warrant being flamed. Why don't you make a topic like that, asking what people think about you? Cuz you're not self-centered, emo or egotistical, right? Do only fat people like chocolate? Do only muscular people work out? Do only self centered sacks of suck-up !@#$% ask what others think of them?

[Possum Edit: Took out a sentance that could be considered trolling.]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:12:02 pm by 2awesome4apossum »
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 04:05:47 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
Do only self centered sacks of suck-up !@#$% ask what others think of them?
Pretty sure, he'd answer yes to this one ;)

1) Too many people worship him for no reason, backed by dramatic chick-flick-worthy stories and, of course, Z3.
I wanna know who worships me, so I can ask them for money.

names, plz

And chick-flick-worthy stories?  Juding by your other post, it sounds like a reference to araknid's story... lol.  This, my friend, is why you will not get married anytime in the near future ;)

2) He's never done anything for me. I don't think he acknowledges I exist (watch him post and say otherwise)
I don't have anything to prove... I only respond to things that I feel need to be responded to.  Not recognizing you exist and just reading your posts without response are two different things.  You've been posting more lately than you used to... or at least in the kind of topics I read.  But I rarely have much to say in response.

Comprende?

3) He asked for no flames... if you have to ask for people to not flame you, don't make the !@#$% topic.
There haven't been any flames so far.  I realized that because we have people like you on this forum, it could potentially be a sensitive subject, that people might have strong feelings for (although not as many people chose that "I wish death upon you" option as I thought they would... maybe most of those people are gone), but despite popular opinion: most people here don't act like adolescents.  The ones that do are just really prominent.

I know he'll come in here and be like "I thought you loved me, Blue... I did... I'm sorry for anything I ever did you you... and I'm sorry you can't appreciate my fantastic idea of Z3... *weep and moan*" Frogshit. We never had anything special, nor and I never loved you. Z3 failed in my eyes anyway
You said I don't even recognize your existence, and now you're saying that I'm a people-pleaser.  I don't care enough to try and win brownie-points from you.  It means nothing to me.  Not because I don't like you, but because what's the point of trying to please someone who hates my guts?  I thought my topic prompted a valid question, as I'm an admin for events purposes... it's something important for me to know, so that I know HOW to go about running events.  If the forum hates me, then I want to be strictly behind-the-scenes.

You must have missed posts like "sorry, possum. I voted "wish death upon you".  You could try reading neo's post.  I think he went wrong by calling Christians and neo-conservatives idiots, but other than that: he gave me some geniune, non-flaming criticism.

2. Like I'd want to join in with reason number 1.
Then why are you so loud, opinionated and obsessive complusive to make mean posts about it? ;)

3. If it's an ego booster, yessum.
I'd hardly say that people telling me they voted the last option, is hardly an ego-booster.  It's not "WHY DO U LUV MEE?!!1"  It's "What's your opinion of me?  Post constructive crap."  (And don't try to tell me what you're saying is constructive, because it doesn't help anyone, but you try to feel better about yourself.)

Well, this topic has served its purpose of taking up the last five minutes of school, but I'll keep it open for the sake of the drama.
ROFL!  you sir = win
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:57:01 pm by 2awesome4apossum »
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 05:12:41 pm »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
i chose the last option simply because there was a button that shows the results before you vote.
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 10:19:48 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
i chose the last option simply because there was a button that shows the results before you vote.
What the hell is there a "Only show results to people who have voted" option for then? I guess I'll have to go change the title of the fourth option a little.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 10:30:40 pm »

Dumbass, don't use the !@#$% DS for the net.
* BlueMonkey bitchslaps jordanware *
What's white and red and hangs from a telephone wire?
A baby shot through a snowblower.
I know, I know. I'm grounded from the comp for like a month though, and my parents don't know that I have the internet on my DS. It's good enough for me. :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 70 queries.

anything