Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: apparently America is no longer the fattest country  (Read 3279 times)

Re: apparently America is no longer the fattest ...
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 06:52:50 am »
I cannot believe that someone here besides me reads or at least can link from the New York Times.  I love the New York Times!  Seriously, my old political science teacher basically forced everyone to get an account on there so we could do current events.  We were only supposed to stick to the World and U.S. politics section, but I went of the beaten path for the giggles (I am still unsure if the Internet is bugged here for swear words, lol).

Needless to say though, even if other countries than America are obese, at least they are honest about it.  Sure, there are some people here who are glad to be fat and more power to them, but seriously, the people who blame it on genetics and then do not work out or do anything are pathetic.  And sleep eaters?  Really, that starts to make me look good; I eat at odd hours of the night, but I am awake thank you.  I still love Japan though, I consider them pudgy and not obese.

I read it every day and I get the sunday edition delivered to my house via my father. And I live in the South.

I'm telling everyone, the NY Times is the only good newspaper in the U.S.
Re: apparently America is no longer the fattest ...
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 07:01:20 am »
Thanks for bringing fast food to our country.

dont forget rabbits
Again, thank you. >:(
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 41 queries.