Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Try this  (Read 13787 times)

Re: Try this
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2006, 07:11:53 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
I think the reason is because I'm using the crossing-your-eyes technique, so instead of the picture popping out at me, it caves in, IE the background is in front.

If I was any good at the parallel eyes technique I would try that and compare the two. 

EDIT:  just out of curiosity, what would happen if you inverted the colors used in the grayscale image?  Do you think that would swap the foreground and background positions?  It's worth a try.

No inverting the colors wouldn't alter the depth, I can however change it for you cross eyes guys it's not a problem :)

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2006, 07:31:57 pm »
  • w00t
That would be great, thank you very much.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2006, 07:52:12 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
ok heres one for you guys who cross your eyes to do these stereograms, it took some messing with the numbers and hoojits and wotnots but i think this'll work (cos it's inverted for me) please dont kick me in the groin cos its not zelda related  :o

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2006, 08:04:31 pm »
  • w00t
Hehe, nice.  Very nice.

I like it!

Once again, thank you.  That one work perfectly for me.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 45 queries.

anything