Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Recruiting] coder for OoT nes :3!  (Read 8862 times)

Re: [Recruiting] coder for OoT nes :3!
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 07:41:24 pm »
i dunno.. i would play it anyways- i like the z1 fangames.. it would be interesting to see how kren does things.. it wouldn't be OoT, never, but it could very well be a fun game to play! i look forward to those mock-ups!  :)
I'll add one of these later.
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 11:17:11 pm »
yep no slingshot, no hookshot, yet the tunics will work more like the nes version just improve your defense, since there won't be swimming nor lava, heart piece will be like the nes one not like the oot one, meaning that there won't be heart pieces just heart containers:

Antidote

>.>
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 03:16:45 am »
  • In all seriousness who's serious?
So, basically it's not "OoT" from a gaming standpoint just the story?
  • Axiomatic Data Laboratories
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 07:00:51 am »
  • ...---^^^---...

I think that is kind of what he has been saying from the beginning.  Sounds like it is going to follow the basic outline of OOT without being OOT.  Personally I think this could be interesting.  I will enjoy it for being what it is, and I will not expect it to be just like OOT.  Sounds like it could be interesting to me at least.  Good luck.
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 07:07:27 am »

I think that is kind of what he has been saying from the beginning.  Sounds like it is going to follow the basic outline of OOT without being OOT.  Personally I think this could be interesting.  I will enjoy it for being what it is, and I will not expect it to be just like OOT.  Sounds like it could be interesting to me at least.  Good luck.

It's the Goldeneye version of OoT, a re-imagining pretty much. Except this is pretty much cutting out what OoT even was. You can't just remove half the !@#$% from a game and then call it that game, it doesn't work

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 10:33:38 pm »
not sure whats wrong with what I am doing, it will be fun to play anyways :P, apart from that FISSURE you are just saying that Zelda II isn't actually a zelda game because they removed most of the elements the original zelda contained.

Antidote and yeah thats what I am doing, but keeping the overworld outline there and keeping most of the important scenes there. It kinda surprise me that people are that negative it's just a fan game like most of the other fan games they are there >_>.
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 04:28:17 pm »
quick question, was there coloured text in z1? i thought it was white in either a text box (start of dungeon) or staticy (caves/old man etc).. i played it around 1/2 a year ago, and finished it, but i didnt come up with coloured text.... i suppose it's custom to make it more OoTy....

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2010, 04:36:51 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
quick question, was there coloured text in z1? i thought it was white in either a text box (start of dungeon) or staticy (caves/old man etc).. i played it around 1/2 a year ago, and finished it, but i didnt come up with coloured text.... i suppose it's custom to make it more OoTy....

The first text you see in the game is colored :p
(the intro)
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2010, 04:47:13 pm »
oh, right, sorry.... also, if it's koriki forest, will Link awake in a cave, or somthing, or will you make a small house using dungeon tiles...
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2010, 06:26:54 pm »
not sure whats wrong with what I am doing, it will be fun to play anyways :P, apart from that FISSURE you are just saying that Zelda II isn't actually a zelda game because they removed most of the elements the original zelda contained.

Antidote and yeah thats what I am doing, but keeping the overworld outline there and keeping most of the important scenes there. It kinda surprise me that people are that negative it's just a fan game like most of the other fan games they are there >_>.

I don't understand how you took what i said "you're taking away half of OoT's stuff, this isn't OoT" and turned it into me talking about zelda 1 and 2. If you want to believe that somehow, more power to you bro. Like i said, you are going to have to change, and remove a lot, it's more or less not OoT anymore.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 55 queries.

anything