Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: W00t, i just beat Tales of Phantasia.  (Read 1486 times)

W00t, i just beat Tales of Phantasia.
« on: June 06, 2006, 11:55:17 pm »
I clocked in around 38 hours in the game overall. My main character was level 80 and the rest around 72-80. I got all the best items i could. The game was well worth the play time. The ending is sad though :(.

I love this game.

Pedlya

Pederp
Re: W00t, i just beat Tales of Phantasia.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 12:01:46 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I need some games to play over the summer...is this one of those games you play in bed all day? i need one of those
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 12:07:39 am »
I need some games to play over the summer...is this one of those games you play in bed all day? i need one of those

Depends on if you get into it :P.

It could be if you really like it.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 12:11:17 am »
Any Tales game owns. Especially Phantasia.

Anyways, Pedlya... while it might not be most people's kind of game (Due to the basic system it follows) Riviera: The Promised Land was nearly the only game a played for two weeks straight. Pretty fun, but it takes some getting used to.

doomkillerx

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 12:20:41 am »
yeah I beat it too... Anyway, did you do some of the sidequests.... I think there were a few.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 12:24:28 am »
yeah I beat it too... Anyway, did you do some of the sidequests.... I think there were a few.

The only sidequests i did was the ifreet treasure one then going down through the lower morlia mineshaft and dwarvian temple so i could best the best stuff.

doomkillerx

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 12:27:21 am »

The only sidequests i did was the ifreet treasure one then going down through the lower morlia mineshaft and dwarvian temple so i could best the best stuff.

That was the one i was thinking of , the morlia mineshaft one... what is there like 20 something levels?
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 06:51:40 pm »
You should play Tales of Destiny 2. It's a PSone game, and damn it owns so bad. The story is great, and you will be sucked into it within the first hour easy.

We may be human. But we're still animals.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 51 queries.

anything