Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ps1 games on PSP?  (Read 3869 times)

Pedlya

Pederp
Ps1 games on PSP?
« on: May 31, 2006, 04:04:58 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Is this somethingsony said? Or just a rumor cause it would be !@#$% pwnsome to have castlevania symphony of the night on my psp (my second fav game ^-^)
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
Re: Ps1 games on PSP?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 05:33:03 am »
  • 7.18.1.3.5 <3
Never heard that before, but since you mentioned it, i'm pretty sure it's highly possible.
But i doubt SONY had said anything. It'd be cool though, although i don't own a PSP.
SSBB FC: 4639-8685-4595
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 06:02:02 am »
Never heard that before, but since you mentioned it, i'm pretty sure it's highly possible.
But i doubt SONY had said anything. It'd be cool though, although i don't own a PSP.
sony said they were doin it. <_<
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 10:40:24 pm »
Sony announced this officially quite awhile ago, and again at their press conference. Why do you think Kaz Hirai was saying "It's Ridge Racer. Riiiidge Racerrrrr!" It's because he was playing Ridge Racer on the PSP.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 11:32:55 pm »
  • 7.18.1.3.5 <3
What really?
How come i never heard anything  :o
Something's wrong with me. But then i guess it's only SOME games right?
Since PSP only uses UMD... Maybe like FF VII and stuff...
What if you used memory stick and put PSI games on it? Well that work?
SSBB FC: 4639-8685-4595
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 03:30:28 am »
What really?
How come i never heard anything  :o
Something's wrong with me. But then i guess it's only SOME games right?
Since PSP only uses UMD... Maybe like FF VII and stuff...
What if you used memory stick and put PSI games on it? Well that work?

you purchase the games off the internet and download them onto your memory stick. I believe you can also save them to the PS3 hard drive, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 03:53:49 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
anyone have a date of when its happening cause...castlevania....*drools*
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Limey

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 03:43:25 pm »
Yes its true, and awesome.  I dont think they'll be having their entire library of games though, just the most popular ones.

But be prepared to play FF7 or FF9 on your PSP n__n
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 03:31:16 am »
if u have a usb cord attachment for ur psp..then u can send rom and emulators to it and it will work...search psp roms on google and ull find websites just for it
  • Freak GFX
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 03:41:19 am »
if u have a usb cord attachment for ur psp..then u can send rom and emulators to it and it will work...search psp roms on google and ull find websites just for it

that's only if you have firmware 1.0 or 1.5. There are ways of downgrading your firmware, but if you don't do it exactly right, you could mess up your PSP.

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 03:57:38 am »
no when you downgrade..theres like a 1% chance that it messes up...ive already done it and the people on other forums said they have no problems with it..but yes you have to downgrade your psp to put the roms on there, because the updated versions of the psp wont let you play them
  • Freak GFX

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 04:09:12 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
yes thats true but i have version 2.7 hence i cannot downgrade...if anyone finds a downgrader that will do it ill give them a cookie
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2006, 04:39:36 am »
go here and read the directions and it will give you step by step how to do it...
http://www.hackaday.com/entry/1234000687060851/
  • Freak GFX

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2006, 04:41:12 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I visit heck-a-day almost on a dayly basis in hopes of one

but once again i have 2.7
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2006, 04:47:13 am »
hmm well thats sucks..i just realized you had that version...there will probably be something soon enough to downgrade from 2.7
  • Freak GFX

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 04:49:00 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
we can only pray ;D

btw you like david spade?? *knock knock* "housekeeping...housekeeping" "NO need sleepy"
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 04:49:51 am »
sorry but its IMPOSSILBE to have a downgrader for 2.7 but i heard that someone is makin a mod chip so you can swich arround to different firmwares.
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 06:25:04 am »
sorry but its IMPOSSILBE to have a downgrader for 2.7 but i heard that someone is makin a mod chip so you can swich arround to different firmwares.
If you didnt update already there is some homebrew code for 1.5 which upgrades ur firmware for that session only ithink, im using it for the PSP browser.
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2006, 07:01:53 pm »
we can only pray ;D

btw you like david spade?? *knock knock* "housekeeping...housekeeping" "NO need sleepy"

i love david spade..i know a couple of magic tricks myself  ;D
  • Freak GFX

Busternaut

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2006, 07:36:39 pm »
i seriously doubt it. :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 78 queries.

anything