Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo Wooing Devs Away from XBLA  (Read 2155 times)

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Re: Nintendo Wooing Devs Away from XBLA
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2008, 09:06:48 pm »
  • :3
Well they should at least release an update that allows you to directly save/load to and from your SD card

The funny thing is, it can save and read from the SD card.  Brawl gives you the option of saving screenshots, videos and stages directly to the SD card.
er... So? None of those take up much space.  You do however have a limited amount of space for downloaded games... which is going to be a problem.
You can keep buying SD cards, however.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 09:31:37 pm »
Well they should at least release an update that allows you to directly save/load to and from your SD card

The funny thing is, it can save and read from the SD card.  Brawl gives you the option of saving screenshots, videos and stages directly to the SD card.
er... So? None of those take up much space.  You do however have a limited amount of space for downloaded games... which is going to be a problem.

If it's like VC games, then you won't be able to transfer them to an SD card.

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2008, 09:45:20 pm »
  • :D

Exactly what I was going to say.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 09:52:49 pm »
  • :3
You can, though. >_> I can do it over to mine, anyway. Just not to other people's consoles.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 09:53:08 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!

I think you can, but you can't play them on other Wiis. Either way, it's free to redownload games if you ever want to delete them.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.249 seconds with 48 queries.

anything