Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SSBB Tourney - Looking for PAL Version players  (Read 439 times)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
SSBB Tourney - Looking for PAL Version players
« on: August 01, 2008, 04:22:14 pm »
Before I start Im saying this. I accidently deleted the old topic but I always save the first topic post to my tourney folder (It has entries, A plan and the topic back up)

Let's face it, I wanted to have one. So Im going to try and make a tournement. But I need help with the nitty gritty

-Entry Requirements-
100 Rupees (Send to me)

-Prize-
All Entry Fee Rupees
Banner
Maybe one of my Custom Stages if I can make it possible
Maybe more

---Rules---
Any rules that are in Red apply to the matches
-Almost All matches are stock battles. Amount of Lives will be decided on by luck.
-Final Smashes, Dragoon Parts and all Hammers are banned. Bom-Ombs may also be banned.
-All matches are on random stages except the Final Match which will be on the Final Destination

-Depending on if it will be fair, we may do Random Characters or some round. If this is the case I will create a random generator to sort this out.
-2 Days before your match is due, you must PM me what character your using unless it's a random character round. If you fail to, I will use the random generator.
-Order of who fights who may be done on by every player doing the level 1 target test (To make it fair)

---Plans for each round---
Until the quarter final round - All rules must be applied (To be Confirmed when people submit their entries)
Quarter Finals - (Random Character,Brawl Battle or Coin Battle) + All Rules
Semi Finals - All Rules + No Items
Finals - Food Items and Metal Box Only + All Rules
The Final Battle - To be Confirmed. This is if the online function allows a 3 on 1.

(The Final Battle if it is confirmed only happens if the winner chooses to go for it. What happens is that the winner fights the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place people on his/her own. Should no 4th place be decided, I will take their place. If I can't, then it's just 2nd and 3rd place. The characters that players use are the ones that they used in their last match unless it was random generated. If they random generated it, they can choose. Should he/she win, they get a new banner and hopefully 3 of my custom stages. If the stages can't be done, I will try and make another prize availible.)

----Entries----
-Tetiro-
Wins - 0
Loses - 0
Paid entry fee? - Yes
Current Round - 0
Out of the contest - No

Can you all help me? I want this to be fun as well

EDIT : Start getting entry forms in now! Pm them to me

-Entry Form-
Username
Brawl Name
Friend Code
Email
  • Phoenix Heart
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 39 queries.

anything