Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What does your username mean?  (Read 8771 times)

Re: What does your username mean?
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2006, 05:59:26 pm »
Well my nickname ~(at school) is Bert and the fallen bit merely came from my favourite skate make Fallen :P
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2006, 06:05:40 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
My real name shortened by half, add an underscore, mirror the name and voila! It turns out that in the middle appears a X_X, which I realised afterwards and was not my first intention.
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2006, 08:51:46 pm »
My username mean absolutely nothing! When I signed up for my first forum around 3-4 years ago some one else was using the user name I originally wanted for I just used bob.
  • Runescape Gold Generator
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2006, 08:56:59 pm »
My real name is Ricardo. And when I started using Internet (3rd grade) the girls used to call me Ricky :P
Then I started using the name for chats and later Forums.
Now, I use Ricky, Ricky5011 or Devyus :P
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2006, 10:32:24 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
ZFGC was really the first place that I signed up for on my own (it was my Mom's idea to get me an email address). Since it was a Zelda themed forum, I wanted a Zelda themed name. I don't know why, but I chose Moldorm. And then I wanted it to sound more original, and apparently adding a single "A" was good enough for me at the time. So I'm Moldorma. Coolish, eh?
  • Lionfish Apps

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2006, 10:48:25 pm »
  • Silly cat!
My name was originally not related to Zelda.

When I was 10, I was writing some story in school and I thought it was really cool. It was about this guy in Medieval Times who wore red clothes, and wielded red swords. And whenever he swung his sword through the air, flames would emit from the blade. The guy, known as Zachi, lived on the mountainsides of a volcano, and he was said to protect people from monsters. But as soon as he rescued people, he would just disappear into flames. He was known for rescuing a princess from the clutchs of an evil dragon atop the mountain.

So yeah. Then I sort of brought Zelda into the picture, and I became a Red Link.

Hoffy.

FISSURE

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2006, 10:49:26 pm »
Fissure

Pokemon attack

One hit k.o.
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2006, 10:51:50 pm »
  • puck you
Weapon - The monsters created by the Lifestream to protect Earth in Final Fantasy 7... and many other series of FF involved with Weapon.

It was very cool to see these things  :D
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2006, 10:57:27 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
Retrofied is a made up word by me lol meaning, was turned retro.  So the second somebody calls something retro it has been retrofied.  Me, well I am all about teh old skool so ya that's it. :P

Retro
  • TITANIC

Busternaut

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2006, 04:03:33 am »
if i didn't say already...it's my nickname
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2006, 12:45:14 am »
My first name: Alink2thepast-when I was very noobish-came from my first zelda game's name, a seguel to Lttp.

Then I changed to .GanonSpriteR- name came from the last sprite I made as Alink2thepast, which was obviously Ganon.

I kept this name for quite a while until Zfgc, went to GA. I wanted a less zelda related names for GA, and Pixel Groove forums. So I took my name, made it backwards and messed around with that(Ymmij>Immij>Imij>Imig>Imyg>Imyge)

I wonder how many people, if any, remember Alink2thepast, my name from the early-middle IF era.
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2006, 12:46:39 am »
Irwin M. (IM) Fletcher is the name of the character played by Chevy Chase in the movie Fletch. This is the best movie ever and therefore I pay tribute to it through my username.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html

Lunar

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2006, 01:47:40 pm »
My first name: Alink2thepast-when I was very noobish-came from my first zelda game's name, a seguel to Lttp.

Then I changed to .GanonSpriteR- name came from the last sprite I made as Alink2thepast, which was obviously Ganon.

I kept this name for quite a while until Zfgc, went to GA. I wanted a less zelda related names for GA, and Pixel Groove forums. So I took my name, made it backwards and messed around with that(Ymmij>Immij>Imij>Imig>Imyg>Imyge)

I wonder how many people, if any, remember Alink2thepast, my name from the early-middle IF era.

:O GANONSPRITER!!! Dude, I swear just before I clicked this topic I was wondering where you went.
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2006, 06:47:20 pm »
Hehe, yep its me.  I think I said who I was in 2-3 other topics.  But yeah, I didn't leave.  Just a change of name.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2006, 07:03:23 pm »
Irwin M. (IM) Fletcher is the name of the character played by Chevy Chase in the movie Fletch. This is the best movie ever and therefore I pay tribute to it through my username.
You had a pic from that movie in your avatar, right? :)

When I entered ZFGC for the first time, I called myself Fox McCloud, because at school we had to take some animal that we like and describe it. Until then I never had an animal that I really liked. Then I said, ey, what bout foxes? And geez, did I get fanatic about Foxes. And since Fox McCloud was a cool character to be, I took his name.
I then decided change my name when ZFGC moved. To Zelda-Fox. Boah, was that lame. >_< I so regretted it, but I didn't like to delete my account either.
Finally with another moving (or loss of datas I dunno) I was able to change my name again. To Fox. I had a time when I called myself the Fox (similar to Homestarrunner who was called the Homestarrunner at first, but I didn't know it back then) but that was a short fad. Now I'm here. I love my nickname.

Herr Mond (Lunar) called me Fawkes several times. 'twas pretty funny. :D

Btw, your story is interesting, Hoffie. :D
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2006, 08:32:58 pm »
  • The Broken King

and suddenly, I know who you are :O
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2006, 09:35:41 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
my name means nothing at all lol....unless you want it to mean Master Rice...

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2006, 09:40:03 pm »
Well when I was a noob to the internet and joined my first forum (ezbord) I assumed my nickname had to be something related to the forum. Seeing as hwo it was about zelda, and I loved skullkid off of the game. I decided to use "skull kid"

I guess it just stuck. I don't want to change it for this forum since Ive had it for so long.
We may be human. But we're still animals.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2006, 09:45:08 pm »

and suddenly, I know who you are :O

That's what I found when Googling "Dun-dun-dunnnn!!!". I thought I'll throw it in, rather than writing "Dun-dun-dunnn!!!". :P

At MGZ: What about Gohan from Dragon Ball?
  • Me on deviantART

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2006, 01:22:49 pm »
History homework. Had to make a monster I called mine Laigon. You can see where it went from there.
  • Phoenix Heart
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 72 queries.