Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sony announces new PSP features - Direct download and play online through PS3  (Read 2314 times)

Re: Sony announces new PSP features - Direct do...
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:56 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
What's the point of having a different console if it provides the same exact stuff as the other consoles?

It's called competing.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 10:09:46 pm »
People buy certain consoles for the games that they can play on them as well as brand loyalty and other preferences; more recently, the PS3 has lost some of its exclusivity, but still.  If Sony as a company has an existing "infrastructure" in the PS3 though that could be used to give better function to the PSP, then it would be odd if they didn't pursue it.  Really, not all original ideas are that great anyway, sometimes they have to be improved upon.
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2008, 10:11:42 pm »
Bah, but then why compete when games these days usually release on all 3 consoles? Or, are ported to another console *cough* Bioshock *cough*. I mean, if they want to compete, then there's gotta be much more exclusive titles for the systems IMO.

EDIT: Maybe I just expect too much of the three companies?
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2008, 10:18:05 pm »
While the ideal focus of business is to make a lot of money, the practical focus is to just turn a profit that can sustain further business.  If the consoles that come after the PS3 and Xbox360 by Sony and Microsoft are the same, then as choosing between them would be odd as they would both be so similar.  However, businesses go until they fail or they get to the verge of failure.  Even if they have similar products in the future, either company wouldn't quit unless it was totally hopeless that they would be making more money.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 41 queries.