Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does Anyone have a decent GM 6 Legend of Zelda engine?  (Read 735 times)

TarkarisZX

Does Anyone have a decent GM 6 Legend of Zelda e...
« on: May 08, 2007, 01:21:01 am »
 :huh: I can't program worth crap so I was wondering where I could find a decent LoZ engine for GM 6.

mit

Re: Does Anyone have a decent GM 6 Legend of Zel...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 01:24:31 am »
  • QBASIC programmer since age 4. Take that, world.
Although 90% of this forum will scream at you "Learn to program! Do it yourself!", if you really want to just use someone else's engine, there are a few around. There's Miles Lombardi's although I think that's GM5, and of course there's my old one here: http://www.kousougames.co.uk/data/downloads/counter.php?file=LoZ_tut (7.5mb)

Although inevitably, if you're not the creator of the engine, and as you say if you have little programming skills, you'll probably find other people's pretty difficult to use.
Programmer / Spriter / Level designer / Game Director / Web Designer / Music Sequencer for
Random Highscore table:

Play the Kousou Arcade today!
  • Kousou Games

TarkarisZX

Re: Does Anyone have a decent GM 6 Legend of Zel...
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 01:32:47 am »
Although 90% of this forum will scream at you "Learn to program! Do it yourself!", if you really want to just use someone else's engine, there are a few around. There's Miles Lombardi's although I think that's GM5, and of course there's my old one here: http://www.kousougames.co.uk/data/downloads/counter.php?file=LoZ_tut (7.5mb)

Although inevitably, if you're not the creator of the engine, and as you say if you have little programming skills, you'll probably find other people's pretty difficult to use.
Looks good. Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 40 queries.