Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: That 90's Show  (Read 1149 times)

That 90's Show
« on: March 05, 2007, 07:34:00 am »
I've been watching a lot of that 70's show lately, good show.

and I was thinking how sad it was they couldn't continue it past 1979, and the brief attempt at 'that 80s show' really sucked.
just wondering if anyone here would watch a 'that 90s show'?
Re: That 90's Show
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 07:37:24 am »
  • If not now, when?
Maybe in 2044. ;-)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 07:47:18 am »
Thats what Boy Meets World is for .TakaM
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 08:39:56 am »
not really Andrew, boy meets world was made in the 90s :P

if that 70's show was made in the 70s, it'd be completely different
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 09:12:14 am »
Yes, but Boy Meets World is truly one of the best shows ever Taka. :p
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 09:16:25 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Yes, but Boy Meets World is truly one of the best shows ever Taka. :p

I always wanted to bone Topanga...
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 09:27:25 am »
I'll look into boy meets world, back on topic, I think a that 90s show would be awesome
because it could cash in on the already established 70's show fans, and that most of them could easily relate to it..
man, it would be really awesome if the main characters in that 90s show were the kids of the main characters in that 70s show...

:(

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 09:36:44 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I'll look into boy meets world, back on topic, I think a that 90s show would be awesome
because it could cash in on the already established 70's show fans, and that most of them could easily relate to it..
man, it would be really awesome if the main characters in that 90s show were the kids of the main characters in that 70s show...

:(

That 70's show is pretty perfect in my opinion, I dont really think they should branch off to another decade, it would be lame like the 80's one.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

uma

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 01:36:10 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
That 70's Show is the show I always watch when I work out. I don't know why, but I do.

That and Riba(I think I spelled that right...?). Their always on after school when I get home.

There both great shows though. Such character... and great storylines. Then there are some stupid shows like that one on disney about that country girl being come uber popular singer... auh. Crap like that needs to be cancelled. They can't act or sing! Disney only wants to make money. But thats a whole other rant in its self.

But yeah. A that 90's show wouldn't work out too well... it would just be so... unoriginal.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 04:48:21 pm »
it wouldn't really be unoriginal, people always seem to say 'just watch friends, or seinfeld' but nah, they were just shows made in the 90s, not a comedic retrospective of the 90s.

just as long as it had a nice variety of memorable characters that were continuously developed going through the fads most of us remember, the only show similar to this would be that 70's show

and when theres only one other show in common, thats about as unique as it can get for TV

just picture it, they've all got dial up and they're watching that 70s show
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 57 queries.

anything