Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gamestop sucks  (Read 3423 times)

Re: Gamestop sucks
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 01:32:56 pm »
  • Kyon-kun, denwa!
I can see it now. "Sorry dude, they didn't give us enough copies even for our Preorders. Come back in 3 weeks." :P

"You gave us up for warcraft!?" -Comrade Kesha
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 03:26:38 pm »
They order as few copies of new games they can get away with, as their profit comes from ripping people off for trade-ins. I remember when Final Fantasy VI Advance came out, I was like "rad, I'm gonna buy one for me, one for a friend, and this buddy of mine is coming up to get a copy!" so we headed down to GameStop and I was able to get one copy. They only ordered 3 copies total, and two were preorders. Should a game store only have one copy of a new game (and especially one from as big of a game franchise as Final Fantasy) for people casually coming to the store to pick it up? This can't be good for the industry, nor the people who don't put the effort in to preorder crap (which is most people).
  • Google Profile

gm112

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 03:48:33 pm »
^^Lol at your avatars.

Meh, I don't think GameStop will be a place for us gamers in the future mainly because of online stores becoming more and more popular. Even though gamestop sucks ass, I think that's horrible in a sense. I hate relying on shipping >_<.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 07:19:16 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Okay yeah, Gamestop sucks.

I picked up my GH:Metallica copy today, and they didn't give me my 2nd pedal like they said I would get. They said it was "first come first serve" (whilst he's standing in front of a box of them) and I said "I'm here at !@#$% 9am, I'm probably your first customer today", and he said "You preordered after last month though" and I was like "... that wasn't *the condition* for getting it. The condition was to preorder it".

Anyway, they're holding one aside for me IF nobody picks up their copy in 48 hours. -_-;;
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.291 seconds with 47 queries.