Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: A next Metal Gear is...  (Read 6347 times)

Xiphirx

wat
Re: A next Metal Gear is...
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2008, 09:03:43 pm »
  • Xiphirx
Everyone knows that if it'd been a 360 teaser then it should have looked like this:

^Pyru beat you to it on the last page, Xiphirx.

Mines ANIMATED lol.

It's ok I didn't look :S (probably should have), but still the images are not similar.
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2008, 09:07:47 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I've always wondered why people just forgot about the horrors of the PS2's release with games getting stuck in the consoles...yet they won't let the red-ring-of-death die? Yes, Microsoft balled up, yes, they !@#$% fixed it. Sure, consoles got recalled, boo hoo, it's happened to most companies that push out consoles at one point or another in one form or another.

Let it !@#$% go, bitches.

/rant.

Anyway, yeah...never cared for Metal Gear Solid, wouldn't get it if it came out on 360 anyway :P
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:08 pm »
Let's hope this means a port from MGS4 to the xbox 360!
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2008, 09:45:58 pm »
I've always wondered why people just forgot about the horrors of the PS2's release with games getting stuck in the consoles...yet they won't let the red-ring-of-death die? Yes, Microsoft balled up, yes, they !@#$% fixed it. Sure, consoles got recalled, boo hoo, it's happened to most companies that push out consoles at one point or another in one form or another.

/rant.

Anyway, yeah...never cared for Metal Gear Solid, wouldn't get it if it came out on 360 anyway :P

They've not fixed it :P
and they new there was problems but still rushed to release it.

Also much like games now it seems consoles can skip quality testing.
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2008, 09:48:25 pm »
Let's hope this means a port from MGS4 to the xbox 360!

Let's see... A green power symbol. This must be referring to the Xbox 360.
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2008, 09:51:32 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
Who cares? MGS is lame anyways. It's only redeeming quality is that Snake is a mancake.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2008, 09:54:24 pm »
Snake is a mancake. But the plot is good in a strange 'what the !@#$% just happened' sort of way. Gameplay is fun too.
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2008, 10:07:46 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)

/rant.

I'm fairly sure it's fixed in new ones, it was just the original batch before they switched the GPUs (or something) to another one instead of their cheaper version to avoid the issue.

Also I'm fairly sure it's quite hard to miss the whole "Oh...trays don't eject" thing the PS2s had as well ;) Harder to miss that a problem that can take like a year to ever manifest itself at least.
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2008, 10:11:25 pm »

/rant.

I'm fairly sure it's fixed in new ones, it was just the original batch before they switched the GPUs (or something) to another one instead of their cheaper version to avoid the issue.

Also I'm fairly sure it's quite hard to miss the whole "Oh...trays don't eject" thing the PS2s had as well ;) Harder to miss that a problem that can take like a year to ever manifest itself at least.

Nope still reports of new SKUs RRODing. It just doesn't happen as often.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.45 seconds with 56 queries.