Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: <DEFEATED> Bobular, the Stick Figure!  (Read 6169 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
<DEFEATED> Bobular, the Stick Figure!
« on: July 09, 2007, 02:22:00 am »
  • The Mike
My creation is so original that he is so awesome, his name is Bobular, the Stick Figure.

This is Bobular in his normal form. He looks like such an average stick figure but there's more than meets the eyes!

HISTORY:
Bobular was created on a rather boring day. I was in English class in Grade 9 and I was bored as hell. I started drawing on my English duotang and I drew a stick figure. I don't know why I drew it, but it was pretty plain. Then I thought I should give my creation a name. I was thinking of a real person's name and I ended up with 'Bob'. Now I needed to think of one last part of the name, then I was thinking at the time that Majora's Mask is a Spectacular Game! Then it hit me! 'ular' would work perfectly. I put it together and then I got 'Bobular'. Then I thought of other creations like 'Marular, the Capped Figure', 'Goombular, the Goomba', and 'Devular, the Devil Stick Figure'. None of them were a match for Bobular.

During Bobular's new existance, I gave from more of a purpose. I gave him a disguise so he looked like a 'Magician' which he liked a lot but sadly, he asked me for more. I gave him a Wii Remote but he didn't have a Wii and I didn't want to draw him one since it wasn't out at the time. I only had one last thought, to give him the ability to disguise and transform into objects and creatures. He liked the idea and then I gave it to him and then he became the best Stick Figure and creature in existance, besides Link because he's awesome too, so they were tied for the best creation ever.

Just yesterday, Bobular was thinking of what he should do in life until he spotted ZFGC for the first time, then he noticed the Character Competition. He begged me to sign him up, so I did and here we are today.

MAIN FORMS:
Bobular has used 3 different forms since his creation in English class. Below are the forms he has taken.

Bobular's Magician Form gives him the ability to use any kind of magic, including notty magic! :o

Bobular's Optimus Prime Form gives him the ability to look like Autobot Commander Optimus Prime. The only difference it that he is golden! XD

Bobular's Stick Sword Form
allows him to transform into a sword (Transformers-style) that slices through anything.

INSIDER COMMENTS:
I have received comments from some people who liked my creation. Let's hear!

Spiffy, Hammer Bro. Mike's cat.

Jinx, Hammer Bro. Mike's kitty cat.

SUPPORT:
Below are a couple of sigs to help support Bobular, the Stick Figure.

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.zfgc.com/index.php?topic=18594.0][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/conkerslandx/characters/Bobular-VoteSig1.png[/img][/url]

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.zfgc.com/index.php?topic=18594.0][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/conkerslandx/characters/Bobular-VoteSig2.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 09:44:36 am by NeoGeo-x »

• Zelda Eternity
Re: Bobular, the Stick Figure!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 02:30:40 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
This is just sad, man..

I mean, I don't want to sound like an !@#$%, but I honestly think you can do better than a stick figure.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 02:31:26 am »
  • [sic]
Sad attempt to be funny.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 02:34:02 am »
  • The Mike
It's not supposed to be funny.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 03:04:31 am »
Lul this is copying MY drawing I did in 2'dn Grade where I had a stick fligure. The resembalance is uncanny!

Failute.

EDIT: Cute cats though! :3
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 03:33:06 am by Moldrill »
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 03:14:07 am »
Aw com'on Mike you could of given some more effort even I did better than this
  • https://colbydude.com

uma

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 03:34:11 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
I don't know why everyone doens't like this. Its pretty shweet with the whole Optimus Prime form. It also made me laugh more than anything else here.

Looks better than Goroneater and all the other badly photo shopped abominations IMO.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 03:57:29 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Looks better than Goroneater and all the other badly photo shopped abominations IMO.

Other badly photo shopped abominations eh? >.> *glare*

But people don't seem to like it as much because it is just a stick figure, though the story makes up for it a bit its just anyone can do a stick figure and what makes a good character is its something extra that makes it makes it unique (though I guess that you can also argue that because no one else is doing a stick figure thats fine). I really do like the Magician form though since it changes up the basic stick figure form but I donno, its Mike's character and I wish him luck reguardless.
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 04:36:04 am »
  • :D
Heh, I thought the transformer bit was funny, good luck man :)

uma

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 06:33:35 am »
Other badly photo shopped abominations eh? >.> *glare*

Yesh. I don't like looking at things that make my eyes bleed, especially if they don't make me laugh if there supposed to be funny.

I'd laugh so hard if this one actually won though. Its like "Hey I drew some kind gun shot weilding panda dinosaur zombie with angel wings who hunts down world champion boxers" then "Oh yeah, well I drew a stick figure that can transform into !@#$%!"

And he wins.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 07:01:17 am »
  • Silly cat!
I have to compliment you on the symmetry of his regular form. Really good work there.

Hoffy.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 10:13:44 am »
  • The Mike
I have to compliment you on the symmetry of his regular form. Really good work there.
It actually wasn't that long taking the time to make him symmetrical.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 11:53:27 am »
  • [sic]
Sad attempt to be funny.
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 03:19:44 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Uma, we are perfectly aware of your opinion on Goroneater and similar characters. No, you don't have to like them but blurting out LOL IT SUX in every topic gets annoying after reading five of those. People DID put effort in those characters, so being overly offensive won't serve anyone well. Please stop your rampant crusade.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 03:36:44 pm »
  • :D
Uma, we are perfectly aware of your opinion on Goroneater and similar characters. No, you don't have to like them but blurting out LOL IT SUX in every topic gets annoying after reading five of those. People DID put effort in those characters, so being overly offensive won't serve anyone well. Please stop your rampant crusade.
qft

Sad attempt to be funny.
Kame and others, please stop being disrespectful to his character.  If you don't like it, just please don't post here, unless you're going to give worthwile criticism.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 04:07:52 pm »
  • b e p i s
qft

Stop escalating your childish war by posting new topics.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 08:13:29 pm »
  • The Mike
Sad attempt to be funny.
It's not even a sad attempt either. I wasn't trying to be funny in anyway. I'm unsatisfied with the way you're treating my character. If I could block people from coming to this topic, you'd probably be the first.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 08:27:37 pm »
It looks like.. Stan the Stickman.
  • Virtual Security

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 01:28:38 am »
  • Silly cat!
Lul this is copying MY drawing I did in 2'dn Grade where I had a stick fligure. The resembalance is uncanny!
Oh I don't know about that... Was your 2nd grade stick figure... SYMMETRICAL!?!

You just can't beat that symmetry :).

Hoffy.

uma

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007, 02:08:15 am »

I don't know why everyone doens't like this. Its pretty shweet with the whole Optimus Prime form. It also made me laugh more than anything else here.

I don't see LOL IT SUX anywhere there. I feel that how important a characters story is and how its written is just as important as the art work that accompanies that character. Goroneater has an interesting story, but the "artwork" looks like baby throw up, IMO. I'm not trying to be offensive, but its really hard when you can just say so many things about something.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 73 queries.

anything