Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: New Moderators  (Read 19375 times)

Re: New Moderators
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 07:26:35 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Sora, you try too hard to be anti.

This.

Anyways, omfg Domo -rape rape- <3 Congrads

ALL YOU OTHERS TOO >:O <3
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 07:27:14 pm »
Who is bert? And I don't know if I agree with Domo or not. I'll have to look him up more. Congrat Fourshadower.

I'm bert, or Bertfallen. I changed my username to Seeney though. May change it back if people get confused about it.
Hmm, since I recognize your name I looked at your post history. Well, I don't know. from what I can tell I've seen you call a lot of people an idiot just for disagreeing with you, and some other bad stuff, but I've also seen you be mature. I mean, not as mature as me when I'm not being lazy, but mature enough where I could see you as a mod.

I could see you going both ways with the mod thing, but since being a mod means you have to have pride in yourself and behave I think you'll do at least a good job. I look forward to seeing how this effects you, and how you will effect ZFGC as a mod.

To note on a few things:
1) I didn't count anything I saw in spam.
2) I don't mean this as disrespect. I am giving you a complement. It's not a perfect "OMG YOU"LL be a greaT MOD!!" complement, but it is a "I think you'll do a good job, I am 75% sure."

Sora, you try too hard to be anti.

Anti? Is that a member? Or are you saying I am pessimistic? The latter is true, but this is not the topic for that.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 07:30:40 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
I don't agree with one of them.
Keep the dream going Regulus! Never lose hope! Maybe, one day!

I </3 Sol
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 07:31:11 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
BRB summing up post.

Quote from: Sora
From this point on, no mod is allowed to have fun and they can only be as mature as me when I'm not being lazy.

k back guys
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2008, 07:33:36 pm »
From this point on, no mod is allowed to have fun and they can only be as mature as me when I'm not being lazy.
That is the greatest rule ever. In fact, we should expand that to all members.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 07:34:23 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
That is the greatest rule ever. In fact, we should expand that to all members.

lol k

Infinitus Edit: Quit spamming Pyro, seriously.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 08:19:17 pm by Infinitus »
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 07:40:04 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Users unfortunately don't get the option of agreeing or disagreeing with who moderators are.

This topic is NOT for flaming new ZFGC staff members, I expect more out of you guys, if I see anything further on it, I'll come out of my resigned-shell and kick some ass. Because your comments are 100% uncalled for and will come with consequences.
I'm not flaming a new mod as i don't count him as one.
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 07:42:36 pm »
Regardless of the hate and love, I'll give it my best.  Don't worry, Buster, I really have nothing against you so don't think I'm going to single you out.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2008, 07:44:51 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I don't agree with one of them.
Keep the dream going Regulus! Never lose hope! Maybe, one day!
I realize I'm never going to be mod. It would be cool if i was but it won't happen.
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2008, 07:47:18 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Users unfortunately don't get the option of agreeing or disagreeing with who moderators are.

This topic is NOT for flaming new ZFGC staff members, I expect more out of you guys, if I see anything further on it, I'll come out of my resigned-shell and kick some ass. Because your comments are 100% uncalled for and will come with consequences.
Well, then you and I have a problem. :P j/k
Whatever you think, he still IS the mod. He has the ability to lock topics, warn people etc.
Maybe you'll learn to respect him more, when you see he does a good job modding. Have some faith, dude.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2008, 07:48:28 pm »
Who is bert? And I don't know if I agree with Domo or not. I'll have to look him up more. Congrat Fourshadower.

I'm bert, or Bertfallen. I changed my username to Seeney though. May change it back if people get confused about it.
Hmm, since I recognize your name I looked at your post history. Well, I don't know. from what I can tell I've seen you call a lot of people an idiot just for disagreeing with you, and some other bad stuff, but I've also seen you be mature. I mean, not as mature as me when I'm not being lazy, but mature enough where I could see you as a mod.

I could see you going both ways with the mod thing, but since being a mod means you have to have pride in yourself and behave I think you'll do at least a good job. I look forward to seeing how this effects you, and how you will effect ZFGC as a mod.

To note on a few things:
1) I didn't count anything I saw in spam.
2) I don't mean this as disrespect. I am giving you a complement. It's not a perfect "OMG YOU"LL be a greaT MOD!!" complement, but it is a "I think you'll do a good job, I am 75% sure."

I'm a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to opinions but thats because I keep on changing mine with my mood. And I try to keep my immaturity to when I'm with my mates, its just how they know me to be honest.

But yeah I see where you're coming from and no offense or disrespect taken.

Also even if you did count things in Spam doubt it'd of changed anything I barely post in there. And even when I do its not really spammish things anyway :P
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2008, 08:03:26 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
theforeshadower, imo, is that last person deserving of modship even other than Sora deserves it more than him.
fixed.

Well, then you and I have a problem. :P j/k
Whatever you think, he still IS the mod. He has the ability to lock topics, warn people etc.
Maybe you'll learn to respect him more, when you see he does a good job modding. Have some faith, dude.
I don't really think him becoming a mod will change my opinion on him that much or even at all.
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2008, 08:18:32 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Congrats all of you. Do a good job or I'll kick you in the face.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 08:51:24 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Congrats guys. I give the former mod seal of approval XD Don't give the job a bad name or I'll punch you >.>
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 08:55:01 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
I'm fairly confident that bert will make a fine mod. I'm not as confident with Domo and Foreshadower, but they're good members, so we'll see.

*is still bummed about not getting modship, but neh, I'll have my day in the sun.*
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 08:56:22 pm »
I'm fairly confident that bert will make a fine mod. I'm not as confident with Domo and Foreshadower, but they're good members, so we'll see.

*is still bummed about not getting modship, but neh, I'll have my day in the sun.*
* Considers giving Source adminship just to see what would happen.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 08:59:20 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
The complete opposite of what you think would happen. Shockingly enough, when in positions of power, I'm not one to abuse them.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2008, 09:01:05 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
The complete opposite of what you think would happen. Shockingly enough, when in positions of power, I'm not one to abuse them.
Surprisingly that's the same with me. I am the complete opposite of what i normally am when I'm a mod or admin.
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 09:11:44 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well

Being a moderator really, really isn't that great. Now, administrating.. That's where it's at.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2008, 09:14:33 pm »
From the perspective of someone who has risen from the bottom all the way to the top and then took a step down, moderation may not be rewarded, but it is where all of the work gets done.  The lack of sunshine though because I sit in front of a computer a lot, that is one of the many drawbacks.  That and sores.  I need more cushions for my seats.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 121 queries.

anything