Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Nominations - February 2010  (Read 11319 times)

Re: Nominations - February 2010
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 05:37:16 pm »
I vote for Horn of Balance, because it already looks more like a (fantastic) game than an engine, because it gets updated very often, and because it's a team project.
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 06:07:12 pm »
Horn of Balance
Great progress
I can't haiku D:

Needs moar cowbell
  • Super Fan Gamers!

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 06:15:57 pm »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
surface won last month, i have to go with horn of balance. both great lookin games though =)
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 07:10:35 pm »
Horn of Balance, since Surface won last month in all its gorgeous glory. That's not to say that Horn of Balance doesn't look great though, and I'm very interested to see its continued progress.
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2010, 07:19:36 pm »
Surface. I already know everything about my own game and progress sure hasn't suffered from it getting the project of the month. XD And I won't vote for my own game anyway. It's more rewarding seeing other people do that. Thanks.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 07:37:23 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I voted Surface because I said I would, and I don't like breaking my word.

Surface looks like fun
I cannot wait to play it
It might win again

Why do we haiku
I don't understand at all
In truth, I don't care

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 07:41:59 pm »
  • Minalien
Sorry Travis, but my vote has to change to Horn of Balance. :(

I choose Horn of Balance, because it's got decent progress, is a Zelda fan game (which is the point of this forum), and because Mirby voted for Surface.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 08:58:17 pm »

I choose Horn of Balance, because it's got decent progress, is a Zelda fan game (which is the point of this forum), and because Mirby voted for Surface.

I like how you put that last as if that influenced you to change your vote the least.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 09:11:34 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

XD...

So bad :P

Although; I'm really not bothered at all :P I'm to the point right now where I can't provide regular development screenshots :P Not so much can't I suppose but more like "don't wanna". I might have some here and there of new enemies along with some youtube vids of me goofing off, or even playing the first area or something, but I don't want to spoil the game by posting a new feature every time I add it D:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:20:12 pm by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 01:24:57 am »
  • Minalien

I like how you put that last as if that influenced you to change your vote the least.
Actually, it was. I was an advocate of doing this sort of "user nomination" (though I still have issues with requiring a reason), and I feel it would be hypocritical of me to vote for a project that's already PotM. I personally believe that if a project has been a PotM within the past two months, it shouldn't be eligible for nomination, just to keep things fresh.

I just threw that in because I knew he would get pissed at me. :P
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 01:41:25 am »
:P oh you little trouble maker. ;)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2010, 02:34:31 am »
  • b e p i s

Actually, it was. I was an advocate of doing this sort of "user nomination" (though I still have issues with requiring a reason), and I feel it would be hypocritical of me to vote for a project that's already PotM. I personally believe that if a project has been a PotM within the past two months, it shouldn't be eligible for nomination, just to keep things fresh.

I just threw that in because I knew he would get pissed at me. :P

Cool story brosef
Voting Horn of Balance too
Like Surface more though
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2010, 03:04:18 am »
Voting Surface even though Horn of Balance is farther along. I just have a feeling Surface might actually get finished, and even though HoB is getting great progress, I have little faith in Zelda fangames and their status of completion. No offense to anyone, but my reason for this is most of you. :P

Non-fangames kick ass.
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2010, 03:05:29 am »
  • Minalien
Voting Surface even though Horn of Balance is farther along. I just have a feeling Surface might actually get finished, and even though HoB is getting great progress, I have little faith in Zelda fangames and their status of completion. No offense to anyone, but my reason for this is most of you. :P

Non-fangames kick ass.
Completely agree with you there, Moldybutt Jr. But it doesn't hurt to let somebody else take the spotlight for a month. :P

• Development Blog

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2010, 03:11:54 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Really fooz; I don't mind :P

Horn of Balance is great, and it definitely needs some recognition.

Besides, like I said earlier; I probably won't be posting too many updates, and may go with a dev blog as an outlet for a bit, and keep the Surface thread open as a means to discuss it on here.
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2010, 03:18:45 am »
  • Minalien

Besides, like I said earlier; I probably won't be posting too many updates, and may go with a dev blog as an outlet for a bit, and keep the Surface thread open as a means to discuss it on here.
That's what she said.

If you want, I can set you up with a subdomain and crap. I'd be happy to have people looking at your Surface dev blog and then checking out the root-level domain and seeing my blog. <.<

• Development Blog

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2010, 03:31:09 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

That's what she said.

If you want, I can set you up with a subdomain and crap. I'd be happy to have people looking at your Surface dev blog and then checking out the root-level domain and seeing my blog. <.<

I already have some space, but I appreciate the offer :p
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2010, 03:34:36 am »
  • Minalien

That's what she said.

I already have some space, but I appreciate the offer :p
!@#$% you too, then. :(

• Development Blog

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2010, 03:38:25 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
PS I nominate Ocarina of Time 2d. While it has not had steady progress throughout the month, it has still had some progress leading to an interesting gameplay twist (sidescroller areas).
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 03:41:55 am by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2010, 03:45:37 am »
  • Minalien
PS I nominate Ocarina of Time 2d. While it has not had steady progress throughout the month, it has still had some progress leading to an interesting gameplay twist (sidescroller areas).
XD, I read that first part and was expecting a TRM joke.

• Development Blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 79 queries.