Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: KOT Enemy Sprite Topic  (Read 61067 times)

Miles07

Knight of ERA
Re: KOT Enemy Sprite Topic
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2016, 11:41:19 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Hmm, i´ll see what I can do ;)

As for the body of the gerudo, which one? the one with the armor or the original from fsa? the original looks wierd, to me at least. I saw a while back a great example of a gerudo in Mc style made by Miles: http://chaosmiles07.deviantart.com/art/ALAT-Age-of-Civil-War-540687557
Its like a mixture between Din and the FSA gerudo, I love it!

And I'll see what I can do! Indeed, FSA should be avoided if you want to keep to the MC style - FSA is like a hybridization of MC and ALttP. If you need Gerudo bases, then by Hylia I'll get you Gerudo bases!
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2016, 04:23:03 am »
  • .越//
Hmm, i´ll see what I can do ;)

As for the body of the gerudo, which one? the one with the armor or the original from fsa? the original looks wierd, to me at least. I saw a while back a great example of a gerudo in Mc style made by Miles: http://chaosmiles07.deviantart.com/art/ALAT-Age-of-Civil-War-540687557
Its like a mixture between Din and the FSA gerudo, I love it!

And I'll see what I can do! Indeed, FSA should be avoided if you want to keep to the MC style - FSA is like a hybridization of MC and ALttP. If you need Gerudo bases, then by Hylia I'll get you Gerudo bases!

isn't a big thing... just exchange the head later when i wake up (now would be better but S-R is down again, so i can't get Din or any MC Head i could edit/recolor)

btw. Brad... the link you showed is the same body as FSA, just with exchanged head and arms from din

edit: (the first part of the post was from ~6:30am) It's 1:30pm and as of for now Spriters Resource is still down and i have to go to school for further eduction (<- sounds somekind wrong in english) in a few hours... so no update to the tMC head until maybe this evening?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:29:39 am by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2016, 04:17:16 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Actually, no dotyue, I used MC sprites for the body for that Gerudo. Give me a minute or two.

EDIT: Heads up. Literally!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:29:57 pm by Miles07 »
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2016, 06:34:28 pm »
  • .越//
Actually, no dotyue, I used MC sprites for the body for that Gerudo. Give me a minutehour or two.

EDIT: Heads up. Literally!

okay! changed it based on your sprite since i have to work soon...
well i changed the head and body color of the Iron Knuckle... and added some alternative choices for the "naked" one... but that means too that those need their own animations then ;-/

edit: i think its looking a bit strange... maybe she needs a new haircut?

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:36:47 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2016, 03:39:42 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
I could make a short-hair version. Thing is, we know that the Iron Knuckles have the Gerudo faces underneath the helmet, but I want to know whether their hair is loose, long, short, red, etc. There's no information that I can find about that.

Meanwhile, I'll work on the short-hair version. It'll probably be up here sometime tomorrow (~12-18 hrs from this posting).

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2016, 04:22:56 am »
  • .越//
I could make a short-hair version. Thing is, we know that the Iron Knuckles have the Gerudo faces underneath the helmet, but I want to know whether their hair is loose, long, short, red, etc. There's no information that I can find about that.

Meanwhile, I'll work on the short-hair version. It'll probably be up here sometime tomorrow (~12-18 hrs from this posting).

look a few posts above... thats the unused head of the iron knuckle gerudo

i see it as a chainmail like this

where her pony looks out like with liks hair in front of the cap
and her mouth seems covered by a oriental mask like your sprite on deviantart

honestly i don't really know what feels off with the new head... how do you guys like the new stances i made?

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2016, 03:31:43 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Whoa! lots happened while I was away!
I LOVE that gerudo man!! It fits with the generic gerudo artwork too also, could be nice to have the side body too, if its not too much trouble.
I tried to fix the axe, I don´t know if thats you you wanted it Yue, but at least I tried :P
I also did the walkin animation forward holding the axe.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 03:36:42 pm by SpritingBrad »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2016, 04:10:16 pm »
  • .越//
I LOVE that gerudo man!! It fits with the generic gerudo artwork too also, could be nice to have the side body too, if its not too much trouble.
I tried to fix the axe, I don´t know if thats you you wanted it Yue, but at least I tried :P

looks good to me... (the axe) i can't do such amount of spriting atm because of nightshift (work) and school, but i will when i can...
Can you do the Axe Slam or the Walking/Swinging for the "Naked" Knuckle? because the arms are not the same as the ones of the full plated one

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2016, 04:29:21 pm »
  • Just call me Brad

looks good to me... (the axe) i can't do such amount of spriting atm because of nightshift (work) and school, but i will when i can...
Can you do the Axe Slam or the Walking/Swinging for the "Naked" Knuckle? because the arms are not the same as the ones of the full plated one

I only did the without the helmet one, the "naked" ones are harder haha!

This one is a hard enemy to sprite, since it has four directions and each has an attack animation etc, and it has to hace aromr coming off. so it will take some time to finish this XD
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:11:28 pm by SpritingBrad »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2016, 04:59:48 pm »
  • .越//
You'll just need to make the last Naked One, since we can combine the parts from the Plated One with the Naked for the rest... The Slam could be Difficult though

I'll make the Side, maybe Tomorrow or max. on Saturday (should stuff happen) so as a Team Project it shouldn't take too long, you guys do great work i couldn't do in such amount of Time

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

No Armor Iron Knuckle
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2016, 05:12:23 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
You'll just need to make the last Naked One, since we can combine the parts from the Plated One with the Naked for the rest... The Slam could be Difficult though

I'll make the Side, maybe Tomorrow or max. on Saturday (should stuff happen) so as a Team Project it shouldn't take too long, you guys do great work i couldn't do in such amount of Time

DONE! Actually it was really simple! XD

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2016, 05:42:19 pm »
  • .越//
thats the one with the underpads ^^;;

but i couldnt resist doing somthing

OUCH! SHE'S GOT HIT! ATTACK! NOW!

edit: well, hadn't the time to do id right, needs some cleanup xD

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2016, 05:53:27 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
thats the one with the underpads ^^;;

but i couldnt resist doing somthing

OUCH! SHE'S GOT HIT! ATTACK! NOW!

edit: well, hadn't the time to do id right, needs some cleanup xD

Dude thats great! I did the one with the shoulderpads, but taking them out is an easy fix :P
EDIT: whats that grey thing on the gerudo´s forehead?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:56:17 pm by SpritingBrad »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2016, 06:37:16 pm »
  • .越//

edit: she's attackable because she's almost fainting so i thought of an emoji/anime-ish style of showing that... details brad, details...
maybe you want (too) fix her there, because its made pretty sloppy und would need a transition from standing to fainting anyways
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:44:52 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2016, 08:23:57 pm »
  • Just call me Brad

edit: she's attackable because she's almost fainting so i thought of an emoji/anime-ish style of showing that... details brad, details...
maybe you want (too) fix her there, because its made pretty sloppy und would need a transition from standing to fainting anyways

Oooooooh now I get it! XD

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2016, 09:02:44 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Using the model above, I made a head.

What do y'all think?

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2016, 12:03:50 am »
  • .越//

What do y'all think?

Looks good on my mobile... i'll look at it again when i'm home...

edit: just did a 2pxl edit tp round the chainmail up and added it to the standing frame

edit2: reeeally funny... there was now "side" for this sprite xD spend much more time than i wanted with this one lol
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:14:27 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2016, 03:26:24 pm »
  • Just call me Brad

What do y'all think?

Looks good on my mobile... i'll look at it again when i'm home...

edit: just did a 2pxl edit tp round the chainmail up and added it to the standing frame

edit2: reeeally funny... there was now "side" for this sprite xD spend much more time than i wanted with this one lol

looks alright, but isnt it a little hard to animate? XD
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2016, 04:06:50 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Background Story is that a Iron Knuckle is nothing more than a Gerudo in a Heavy Armor, which can be seen when "the armor is gone"

Wait wut O_o I'm not going to put an axe on anything (pun intended), but when was that established?

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2016, 04:41:05 pm »
  • .越//
Background Story is that a Iron Knuckle is nothing more than a Gerudo in a Heavy Armor, which can be seen when "the armor is gone"

Wait wut O_o I'm not going to put an axe on anything (pun intended), but when was that established?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:46:54 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 78 queries.