Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 3DS has a release date.  (Read 2821 times)

Re: The 3DS has a release date.
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 04:55:18 am »
Mammy, I am sorry to say that you need to pay me at least a million bucks if you would want me get a pink DSi and those games.

On-topic: It seems I am going to need to save a lot of money before the end of the year. Especially considering that Skyward Sword will probably be released than as well.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 05:06:41 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Mammy, I am sorry to say that you need to pay me at least a million bucks if you would want me get a pink DSi and those games.

On-topic: It seems I am going to need to save a lot of money before the end of the year. Especially considering that Skyward Sword will probably be released than as well.

lmao; well thankfully gamestop would still take em' XD Well, maybe not the games, but the DSi anyway.

As for Skyward Sword; it's totally free for most of us =3

Dr. Strange

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 05:08:52 am »

lmao; well thankfully gamestop would still take em' XD Well, maybe not the games, but the DSi anyway.

Hacker.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010, 05:19:13 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

Hacker.

Lmao I don't even think that's the right word...

Exploiter? Instruction reader? Harddrive buyer?

D: One of those
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 46 queries.

anything