Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smash Bros Brawl Registration?  (Read 998 times)

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Smash Bros Brawl Registration?
« on: June 28, 2008, 11:57:32 pm »
  • :3
On all but one of my friends (I have 9 so far), it just says "Awaiting registration" next to their names. I'm sure they've all been online since we added each other. What gives?
Gannon-banned brother.

Re: Smash Bros Brawl Registration?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 12:28:56 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
I think you have to be on simultaneously with one another.. though I've never brawled online (hell, I dun even own Brawl)
  • Lionfish Apps

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 12:35:22 am »
  • The Mike
Well, it will show that message when you register a friend. When they have added you, they will get the same message. If you are both online at the same time, then it will say "Online" but if one or both are offline then the message says "Offline". You might even have to wait a little bit, I dunno. See what happens though.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 09:52:16 am »
  • *whistle*
Well, it will show that message when you register a friend. When they have added you, they will get the same message. If you are both online at the same time, then it will say "Online" but if one or both are offline then the message says "Offline". You might even have to wait a little bit, I dunno. See what happens though.

If you are both offline then it won't say anything at all. You'll both just be offline. :P

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 02:18:00 am »
  • :3

If you are both offline then it won't say anything at all. You'll both just be offline. :P
lol I thought that.
Gannon-banned brother.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 02:19:31 am »
  • The Mike

lol I thought that.
Well, if you had another friend online looking at the list, then it would show online for both. :P

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 04:48:07 am »
You know, if you have any issues, you can always go to Nintendo's website.  If the answers are not provided by your country or location, then you can always look in an area where the game was previously released for a similar problem and solution.  I encountered this problem on an online search before, and sometimes it just takes the server or whatever some time to get everything straight.  The game was just released where you live, the servers need to be "broken in", lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.267 seconds with 52 queries.