Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] Surf Board (mc style)  (Read 3591 times)

[Solved] Surf Board (mc style)
« on: October 20, 2007, 01:39:37 am »
 I'd like a surf board sprite in Minish cap style. Any design is fine. Its just a prop so it's going to be set upright next to a shop on a beach. I tried to make one myself but it looked like a white ms-painted !@#$%.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:39:23 am by Malonfan2012 »
Re: Request:Surf Board (mc style)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 06:41:03 pm »
  • Save the Sprites! Save as .PNG
I'd like a surf board sprite in Minish cap style. Any design is fine. Its just a prop so it's going to be set upright next to a shop on a beach. I tried to make one myself but it looked like a white ms-painted !@#$%.

i can give this a try sometime tomorow, btw whats wrong with ms-paint? xD i still use it, for my smaller works that wont include animations. :)
  • Google

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 07:09:28 am »
  • .越//

i can give this a try sometime tomorow, btw whats wrong with ms-paint? xD i still use it, for my smaller works that wont include animations. :)

people think that spriters use top elite spriting programs... but the only thing paint needs is layer and animation added ;)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 07:41:36 am »

people think that spriters use top elite spriting programs... but the only thing paint needs is layer and animation added ;)
Yup yup, definently agree with that. I almost always use Paint for pixel-related stuff.
Hm... I should probably put something here...
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 07:51:50 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
Why does no-one use Graphics Gale??
It is a hell of a lot better than MS, bigger palette, save-able and load-able palettes, better zoom, easier controls, it is win!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 08:07:27 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I use graphics gale <_<, but I like paint to do my roughs in :P
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 06:33:06 pm »
I use graphics gale <_<, but I like paint to do my roughs in :P
same, I do all the outline and part of the colouring in MSpaint, but use graphic gale to change the palette and  retouch it.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 03:19:43 am »

What I was trying to say with the mspaint remark was that it looked rough and out of pallet

I love ms-paint!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 09:16:41 pm »
Had some time so i though what the heck ill make the request, here ya go Feel free to edit it like w/e you want, no credit needed.
Ow also its ms-painted :)
Regards,

Norlem
  • Google
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 10:14:28 pm »
Had some time so i though what the heck ill make the request, here ya go Feel free to edit it like w/e you want, no credit needed.
Regards,

Norlem
Looking at that though, because of how you shaded it, the perspective looks completely off. It looks like a platform than a surf board. The other problem, it can look as though it's standing up more-so than being flat. I think if you lower the shading line less and shade the top too, it'll look much better.
Hm... I should probably put something here...
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 01:12:17 am »
Hmm Norlem I like what you did. I think I'll use that and taper off the top to a point and add the fin that most surboards have so its really distinguishable. Thanks!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 02:10:24 pm »
Regards,

Norlem
Looking at that though, because of how you shaded it, the perspective looks completely off. It looks like a platform than a surf board. The other problem, it can look as though it's standing up more-so than being flat. I think if you lower the shading line less and shade the top too, it'll look much better.

yeah i know it ain't perfect i didn't give it to much time, but seeing as ClamyD is continuing this ill move on, goodluck with everything

regards,

Norlem
  • Google
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 60 queries.