Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D zelda mmo  (Read 5747 times)

Re: 3D zelda mmo
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 03:26:18 am »
  • =/
;D I LOVE PIERS!  ;D
Just out of curiosity how did you rip the models from TP? Can I do that with any GC game?

They did not evolve from zora they are believed to be related to them, and even if they did 2 related species can coexist even if on diferent levels of evolution. e.g.-chimpanzees, gorillas

I'm still working on the texture for the face and I have added ear texture too. I can edit the models for WW that piers showed to me so i should have an update of human, korok, rito, and goron pics soon.
I used a few programs but if you want the full tutorial, email a dude named Cb43569 and no, it will not work with any GC game, only games that use BMD files. (Which are basicly: WW,TP and Super Mario Sunshine. Probaly not all them.) I wish I could get models from any game....

Oh BTW: Those WW models were ripped by Cb, so be sure to credit him.... I think. (Can you take credit for ripped crap?)

mightyviking

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 03:30:37 am »
I'm not sure since its not your work, but I'm leaving for tonight. One last thing, do you know were i can get the rito postman model? Thanks so much!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 10:02:41 am »
  • .越//
dont say "i think" when you make a mmorpg / plan a mmorpg then take the time to look for the infos you need for your game:

he Rito (or "Bird People") are a race of bird-like humanoids in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Their main habitat is on Dragon Roost Island, in which all known Rito reside. They have a tribal elder, with numerous followers and elaborately dressed guards. They are believed to be relatives of the Zoras of Ocarina of Time. No Rito is born with wings, and must visit the tribes' guardian, the great dragon Valoo, to receive one of his scales which enables them to grow wings. It is a coming of age ceremony of the Rito, to journey to the great Valoo to receive their scale. Children with no wings are called chicks. Rito are viewed upon by outsiders somewhat dubiously. Some have an inexplicable bigotry directed towards them, perhaps out of jealousy. Still, Rito are widely accepted as mail carriers, as only they can traverse the seas without cumbersome ships. Rito are capable of flying quickly, and full-grown members can carry humans for a short time. The Rito may be inspired by the Watarara race in one of the Zelda mangas (generally considered not to be canon). These people were more like giant birds than humans, but had a similar gaining of wings past a certain age and the same chieftain leadership structure. Rito resemble condors, and seem to have some relation with the Andean culture: males have dark skin and the main theme of the Rito Island contains some andean instruments such as zampo??a (aka pan pipes) and charango.

One Rito, Medli, tells Link that the Rito were once without wings, and it is also revealed in the game that she is a descendant of the Zora sage Laruto. Though, in the Japanese text of The Wind Waker, "descendant" is not used in the context of a direct relative, but rather Makar and Medli are descendants of the Sage Bloodline. It should also be noted that the sages seem to be able to pass down their power and responsibility as seen in the maidens of A Link to the Past. Additionally, one of the Rito postman's figurines says he is descendant of a famous post man. The postman in question bears a strong resemblance to the postman in Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and the rabbit-obsessive runner in Ocarina of Time. Curiously, but fittingly, they would seem to have been messenger-people even before their deal with Valoo. The word Rito may be a play on "tori", the Japanese word for bird.

as you can see with the rito, you're right... but think about that there are no single zora in the storyline of tww anymore ( except the ghost of the sage ) and that would be FSA, FS, TT ( or NT ) and TMC which play all in "New Hyrule" which tetra and link search for at the ending of tww

it would be good to use a newly foundet "Hyrule" as a bigger landscape to have mounts such as Horses or Pigs, then it would have space for instances like the Wind Tower, further the Isles of Tetra / Navi Trackers would be ideal as PvP Battlegrounds

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 01:47:02 pm »
  • The Hero of Magic
I'm not sure since its not your work, but I'm leaving for tonight. One last thing, do you know were i can get the rito postman model? Thanks so much!

Have you begun on the game or are you making models yet?
I support all Zelda fan games!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 02:04:47 pm »
  • =/
 For the record, even if you can't program, you can make an MMO. Go buy RealmCrafter.

Click

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 02:14:57 pm »
  • .越//
For the record, even if you can't program, you can make an MMO. Go buy RealmCrafter.

Click

he should better "go buy a prgramming tutorial book"

gamemakers are always very limited if you cant program

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 03:46:15 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
Hmm you wont get very far without a programmer lol all you have is an idea and some modelling skills....good luck though

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 03:49:23 pm »
If you want you can find a bunch of models and textures ripped from Wind Waker (by me!) here: http://www.zfgc.org/site/resources.php.

Can you use them? They're un-rigged...

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 04:22:25 pm »
  • .越//
If you want you can find a bunch of models and textures ripped from Wind Waker (by me!) here: http://www.zfgc.org/site/resources.php.

Can you use them? They're un-rigged...

You must be able to read my mind. It's not going to be cell-shaded with outlines but will be flat colored if thats what you mean, and since you brought it up i can't rip models from GC ROMs could you tell me how, i saw your TP thread, or maybe could you rip some modles for me. Either way, Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaase!
Already done my friend:

Clicky

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 06:32:10 pm »
Hey I think someone beat you to it in the TWW style mmorg deptartment; Anyone remember Project Wiki?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?setView=overview&gameID=198&bhcp=1
http://www.webzengames.com/Game/Wiki/default.asp

I dunno what happened to it but it certainly did look an awful lot like TWW. If I recall there was a screenshot with a boy who just happened to have blonde hair and be wearing a blue top and orange pants....That image quickly vanished though...

mightyviking

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 11:49:16 pm »
Uppy-never heard of it, is it a zelda game or just that type of graphic?

Game Maker NOOB-ive begun modeling and tested sum models and animations in an engine

cb43569-piers gave me the link to your models and i will credit you if you like

i can program sum and if i never learn to program completely i can still use an engine and program what i need that isnt there
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 11:55:11 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
That game isn't Zelda related at all. Just very similar graphics is all.
  • Lionfish Apps

mightyviking

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 12:01:45 am »
oh ok, cb43569 i can't edit your models vertices, do you think you could convert all the packages to .obj?
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2007, 02:11:14 pm »
That game isn't Zelda related at all. Just very similar graphics is all.

Look at the post again:

Hey I think someone beat you to it in the TWW style mmorg deptartment; Anyone remember Project Wiki?

I dunno what happened to it but it certainly did look an awful lot like TWW. If I recall there was a screenshot with a boy who just happened to have blonde hair and be wearing a blue top and orange pants....That image quickly vanished though...

Read posts properly before you start correcting people next time okay? I never said it was Zelda related.

As for DfotW I agree with him to be honest, yeah.

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2007, 04:07:41 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Uppy, I wasn't correcting you. I was answering:
Uppy-never heard of it, is it a zelda game or just that type of graphic?

Anyways... :P
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 04:16:24 pm »
Oh! I do beg your pardon :)
Sorry about that dude.

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 04:19:06 pm »
cb43569-piers gave me the link to your models and i will credit you if you like

Okay, thanks. Yeah, I would like some credit, it isn't exactly easy looking for a particular model amongst hundreds of "Ha1.arc" and the like :-[. Like trying to find a single kanji in the Windows Character Map :P.
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 05:19:52 pm »
  • odens knop

That's so cool!  "Due to be released within 2006"...   :-[
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 70 queries.