Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: GB Zelda (New, and updated screens)  (Read 10247 times)

Re: NES Zelda
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 08:00:13 pm »
  • The Hero of Magic
Wohohow! Nice. I think you released alittle too much, but nice anyway.
I support all Zelda fan games!!!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 09:29:21 pm »
  • .越//
ehm... link comes out of a village... why does link have a room?

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 11:23:24 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
It might be a room in a house? anyways looking good dude.

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 01:23:35 am »
Well, bad story, but you atleast have some screens. I would add more details so people won't call it a waste.
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 02:03:27 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Looks nice. And I got really bored, so I took a break from my own project and rewrote the story for this and figured I'd post it here. I didn't change anything, I just fleshed it out a little. You don't need to use this, you don't even need to like it, I just figured...well, I dunno what I figured :P

In the land of Hyrule, a peaceful place, the people of the town of Mezeker lived happily, farming, fishing and hunting. But this blissful existence was put to a sudden halt, when Ganon attacked. His raiding party ransacked the village, killing everyone that lived there, except for one boy, a small baby. A mother, fleeing with the child, sacrificed herself so that her only son could survive, as an arrow collided with her back, she instantly realised it would ultimately be a fatal wound, and so fell to the ground, covering the child with her body so he would not be seen, and allowed herself to bleed to death.

Once the destruction was finished, Ganon and his raiding party retreated from the village, and returned to the citadel atop Death Mountain, happy in the terror and bloodshed they had just indulged themselves in. The baby boy, still beneath his dead mother, did not cry, for some strange reason, and this silence saved his life, as Ganon and the raiders were never alerted to his presence, for if they were they would surely have killed him on sight. However, when the threat had passed, the infant began to weep and scream to the heavens.

Seeing the smoke, a small farmer made his way towards the remains of Mezeker, and it was there he heard the child???s cries. Pulling him from beneath the dead lady, he saved the boys life, and carried him to safety. He took the orphan in as his own, raised him in the village of Elzelo, and named him Link. Link grew up to be a fine farmer, and an even finer person, who was unaware of the blood that had been spilled in his past, of the blood he had cried under as a child, unaware of his mothers sacrifice. However, one day, whilst travelling to the town of Heab in order to obtain new equipment for the farm, the blood of his past finally found him once again.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 02:42:05 am by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 02:23:44 am »
It sounds and looks great. Just one thing. It doesnt sound like a story Nintendo would use. Still good though

NES Link

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 07:13:29 pm »
Looks nice. And I got really bored, so I took a break from my own project and rewrote the story for this and figured I'd post it here. I didn't change anything, I just fleshed it out a little. You don't need to use this, you don't even need to like it, I just figured...well, I dunno what I figured :P

In the land of Hyrule, a peaceful place, the people of the town of Mezeker lived happily, farming, fishing and hunting. But this blissful existence was put to a sudden halt, when Ganon attacked. His raiding party ransacked the village, killing everyone that lived there, except for one boy, a small baby. A mother, fleeing with the child, sacrificed herself so that her only son could survive, as an arrow collided with her back, she instantly realised it would ultimately be a fatal wound, and so fell to the ground, covering the child with her body so he would not be seen, and allowed herself to bleed to death.

Once the destruction was finished, Ganon and his raiding party retreated from the village, and returned to the citadel atop Death Mountain, happy in the terror and bloodshed they had just indulged themselves in. The baby boy, still beneath his dead mother, did not cry, for some strange reason, and this silence saved his life, as Ganon and the raiders were never alerted to his presence, for if they were they would surely have killed him on sight. However, when the threat had passed, the infant began to weep and scream to the heavens.

Seeing the smoke, a small farmer made his way towards the remains of Mezeker, and it was there he heard the child???s cries. Pulling him from beneath the dead lady, he saved the boys life, and carried him to safety. He took the orphan in as his own, raised him in the village of Elzelo, and named him Link. Link grew up to be a fine farmer, and an even finer person, who was unaware of the blood that had been spilled in his past, of the blood he had cried under as a child, unaware of his mothers sacrifice. However, one day, whilst travelling to the town of Heab in order to obtain new equipment for the farm, the blood of his past finally found him once again.

Realy good story. I think i will use that. You're better than me to tell something.

ehm... link comes out of a village... why does link have a room?

Thoose screens of hyrule castle is far in the game. I have made the whole castle, but i just released the most inportant screens of the castle.
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 07:39:06 pm »
Are these mockups or are you actually for in making this game. If you these are mockups don't call them screen shots, if they are far in the game then release a demo. or else i wont believe you.

NES Link

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 07:40:24 pm »
Well, the two first one are screens. The 5 other are mock-ups (There is no link in the room without Links room). A demo does not come in awhile. I'm new at game making. I've said that before, and this will not be the biggest game either. This will be a medium big game.

It sounds and looks great. Just one thing. It doesnt sound like a story Nintendo would use. Still good though

I'm not nintendo...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 11:36:19 pm by NES Link »

NES Link

Re: (UPDATE) GB Zelda
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2007, 10:32:43 pm »
Hey! I haven't updated in a while now becouse i tried GB graphics instead and i think i can handle it now. This game will contineue in GB graphics (If you want that, i think you'll do).
Here is some screens:

Link in the opening town, Elzelo

PS: I've made a forum. Please sign up: http://www.stickypond.com/neszelda/index.php
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2007, 11:35:58 pm »
  • The Hero of Magic
Hey! I haven't updated in a while now becouse i tried GB graphics instead and i think i can handle it now. This game will contineue in GB graphics (If you want that, i think you'll do).
Here is some screens:

PS: I've made a forum. Please sign up: http://www.stickypond.com/neszelda/index.php

Well, i think you've did a great thing when you changed the graphic too GB. I love that graphic myself... Good luck
I support all Zelda fan games!!!

NES Link

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2007, 11:53:52 am »
Don't be shy, post something!!!!!!! Only one have posted since my post last night and over 30 have read... It's not hard to say/write something

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2007, 12:45:17 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
This game looks good. ;D Will a demo be out soon?
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2007, 01:17:46 pm »
Nice improvement. This will loook much better
:)
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2007, 02:10:24 pm »
Here is some screens:

It was a wise and good decision to use GB style! Yet you have to learn how to tile correctly. Because these screens are filled with so much tiling errors, that it hurts my eyes!

uma

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2007, 03:00:52 pm »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Tiling errors? What? I don't see any... I think your just talking about bad mapping. Lets not become the next gamingworld okay(They always complain about "bad mapping" or "the 3 tile rule")?

I think the maps look fine. Their simple and tiled bad, like in Zelda 1, which the project is a remake of.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2007, 03:37:44 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
It isn't a Z1 remake... is it?
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2007, 03:42:15 pm »
No it is not. Uma is just crazy, dont mind him

NES Link

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2007, 09:09:22 pm »
No it's not a remake and i know theese screens are tiled bad and i will give them more details. I'm learning to tile in GB and Game Making now so i think that it's not coming any demos in the near feature. My first demo will be as good as possible.

PS: My spelling will also be as good as possible ;)
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 10:02:57 pm »
When the first demo comes out what can we expect. Alot? A little?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 77 queries.