Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LTTP Dark World Optimized Tile Set Topic  (Read 4511 times)

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
LTTP Dark World Optimized Tile Set Topic
« on: March 29, 2009, 05:21:53 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
My first real tile set rip from Lttp. It looks a lil more disorganized than I woulda liked but oh well, I gets the job done... finding Dark World tiles elsewhere is a !@#$% so here finally is some.

*Village of Outcasts*

New *Skull Woods*:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 09:10:34 pm by CrystalAngel04 »
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
Re: LTTP Village of Outcasts Optimized Tile set
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 12:55:49 pm »
Good job :).

If you want to build up a very large tileset, why not put the entire dark world map through windys tile optimizer, then arrange them?

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 02:47:08 pm »
Good job :).

If you want to build up a very large tileset, why not put the entire dark world map through windys tile optimizer, then arrange them?

Because I have a life? >.>  ;)
I'm thinking about doing that to be honest, Skull Woods and Misery Mire would be fun to do at least
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 03:17:11 pm »
Because I have a life? >.>  ;)
Would be faster than ripping them manually I would assume :P.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
Re: LTTP Skull Woods Optimized Tile set
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 09:08:33 pm »
Bump! New set

Skull Woods Optimized

It is missing the "backbone" (that you light with the firerod to expose the last entrance) and the closed entrance to the final section of the dungeon. If anyone happens to have them or a screen shot of it (with fog filter off) I'll add it to the set and credit you.

Next up: Misery Mire
Re: LTTP Dark World Optimized Tile Set Topic
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 10:45:19 pm »
Looks great, never realized how small that tile set is. Looking forward to Misery Mire.
  • Pyxosoft

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 12:25:21 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
It is missing the "backbone" (that you light with the firerod to expose the last entrance) and the closed entrance to the final section of the dungeon. If anyone happens to have them or a screen shot of it (with fog filter off) I'll add it to the set and credit you.

SNES version, or GBA? And how are you getting these, with emulator screenshots? In that case, I suggest two very good emulators with the necessary tool to eliminate such "layers": ZSNES for an SNES emulator, and Visual Boy Advance (VBA) for the GBA. It's relatively easy to eliminate layers, then take screenshots of what you're looking for.
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 12:34:22 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君

Taken from ZQuest, credit to Marcus.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 01:30:38 am »

SNES version, or GBA? And how are you getting these, with emulator screenshots? In that case, I suggest two very good emulators with the necessary tool to eliminate such "layers": ZSNES for an SNES emulator, and Visual Boy Advance (VBA) for the GBA. It's relatively easy to eliminate layers, then take screenshots of what you're looking for.

I'm using (at least for Skull Woods and now Misery Mire) ZSNES emulator screen shots with the fog layers turned off, my problem I was having issues getting a save state that was prior to the opening of that part of the dungeon lol I'm almost offended if you think I'm a noob >.>

Taken from ZQuest, credit to Marcus.

Thankies!

Edit: Tiles updated (might need to refresh) though I left out the additional credit part >.> I'll type that in later after class in the morning.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 06:03:27 am by CrystalAngel04 »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 04:05:31 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
'Kay then. Maybe I can help with other stuffs that you may need... Let me just go and make a checklist for the tilesets... This'll take me a while...
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 58 queries.