Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two suggestions  (Read 3417 times)

Two suggestions
« on: April 09, 2012, 10:04:01 am »
  • Credits to BaB
1. When attaching an image, make it possible to display it inside the text, using an img tag. Simple to set-up, just put up an upload dialog with a "insert image in your text" button that would copy the full img tag.

2. iPhone (smartphone) theme? As of now I can't modify my profile using my iPhone… I can't "click" on the corresponding tab (iOS Safari doesn't seem to recognize the link) (I want to add a link to my OoT2D style text engine topic in my sig :P)

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 10:06:34 am by AleX_XelA »

thestig

Re: Two suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 10:36:55 am »
Why did I have the feeling the atrocities of 1999 would come back and haunt me?

1. Eh? Oh wait, if you're asking for a popup button to come up that auto-inserts URLs inbetween the img bbcode tags, then I know exactly what you're talking about and what to do to implement that. Though please bear in mind the site's kinda feature-frozen so I'd rather keep the changes to a minimal.

2. Looking into it. There are plenty of touchpad users browsing ZFGC now and I've now come to the conclusion that a temporary stopguard solution has to be put in place between now and the new system.  There's this theme here: http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2089 but its for SMF2 RC4. I'm gonna have to make sure everything checks out already. Thankfully the developer maintained it after the two major theme updates, otherwise I would've threw this out the window.

All I can say is... THANK !@#$% we're leaving SMF. Otherwise I would want to break down and cry.

Please give me tell the end of the week to fully respond to you. I have a funeral to attend to so I won't be fully active.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:40:56 am »
  • Credits to BaB
Well here's another question : when do you think the new system will be up and running? Is it a matter of weeks? Months?

Sorry for your loss…

thestig

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 10:53:40 am »
Well here's another question : when do you think the new system will be up and running? Is it a matter of weeks? Months?

Sorry for your loss…
Hard to say. I really hate saying that. I really do, but it's definitely hard to say. If you want a rough guestimate, I'd say by June if we're lucky. It's alright, by the way...

But I figure if the iPhone theme works relatively well without much trouble, then I'll feel comfortable about putting it up.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 01:39:44 pm »
  • It's just Max.
So, THAT's what I can't change the theme to Minish, it's because I'm on iOS. Well durn.

If you need anybody to test the iOS theme out, I'll be here too.

thestig

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 10:04:17 pm »
Well. Bad news about the iPhone theme is that it'll take some upgrading to get it working on SMF. This will be indefinitely in progress and not really as of top priority.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 49 queries.

anything