Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 360  (Read 839 times)

« on: June 14, 2007, 08:59:18 am »
Alright. I'm currently up in the air on this one. I really want an XBox or XBox 360; the problem is, I don't know which to get. I hear theres problems with the 360, where it'll randomly die, and that would severely !@#$% me off. Here are the games I really want:
Halo (XBox)
Halo 2 (XBox)
Dead Rising (360)
Fable (XBox)
Halo 3 (360)
Fable 2 (360)
Grand Theft Auto IV (360)

I'm thinking the 360 because then i could play ALL of those, instead of just some, but i dunno. How stable are the 360's?
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]

ChaosSpartan28

Re: 360
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 09:01:25 am »
Now, they are alot better. Not to mention that if anything does go wrong, Microsoft will just send you a box, free of shipping charges, you send it in via FedEx, and they replace it with a new one.

Mongoosedog

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 09:02:42 am »
Now, they are alot better. Not to mention that if anything does go wrong, Microsoft will just send you a box, free of shipping charges, you send it in via FedEx, and they replace it with a new one.

yeah they now have 360 pros or something so it shouldnt randomly die. plus i heard that the 360 upgrades the graphics a bit on some old xbox games...dunno if thats true or not though...
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 01:04:25 pm »
Alright. I'm currently up in the air on this one. I really want an XBox or XBox 360; the problem is, I don't know which to get. I hear theres problems with the 360, where it'll randomly die, and that would severely !@#$% me off. Here are the games I really want:
Halo (XBox)
Halo 2 (XBox)
Dead Rising (360)
Fable (XBox)
Halo 3 (360)
Fable 2 (360)
Grand Theft Auto IV (360)

I'm thinking the 360 because then i could play ALL of those, instead of just some, but i dunno. How stable are the 360's?

In order to play the original Halo on your 360 you'll need to download an update from xbox live (for free) and you don't need life gold you can use silver (the free one).

Anyways, My 360 has just died randomly (yet I get !@#$% blamed as always) which pissed me off royally, but I heard that the latest batch of released consoles arn't as likely to break as the previous ones.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 02:33:00 pm »
  • b e p i s
If they do break, Microsoft will repair it for free. So it's just inconvenience, really.

Yes, the 360 does "improve" the graphics somewhat for old Xbox games, pretty much all it does is just upscale them to HD and add anti-aliasing.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 03:37:07 pm »
  • :D
I'm an Xbox 360 owner, and mine has never died, I've had it for about a year.  If your 360 DOES die within a year, they replace it free, and give you a free month of Xbox Live :)  I don't think they break that often though, it just seems blown out of proportion on the internet :)

I highly reccomend you get a 360, with Xbox live, infact I don't think I've ever enjoyed a home console nearly as much as I have my 360.  My 360 usually gets daily use.

The *most* important thing about getting a 360, is getting Xbox Live.  Xbox Live is the best invention since sliced bread, okay?  You really can't understand how wonderful it is until you have it.  Your console comes with a free microphone, and in every online match, everybody else has one as well.  There really aren't that much "cursing racist 12 year olds" like you hear about all the time.  Then theres the Xbox Live Marketplace, which has thousands of Themes, Avatar-picture-type-things, downloadable content for games, hundreds of demos, movies, tv shows, etc.  Xbox Live arcade is also awesome, with a huge lineup of great games.

I highly highly highly reccomend getting a 360.

My Top Reccomended Games:

Gears of War
Viva Pinata
Crackdown
Shadowrun (only online, but very fun)
Rainbow Six Vegas (great online mode)

Xbox Live Arcade games I reccomend:

Prince of Persia: Classic
Boom Boom Rocket
Geometry Wars
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Alien Hominid HD
Settlers of Catan
Doom
Marble Blast Ultra
Mutant Storm Reloaded
Pacman CE (like pacman 2 :o)
Paperboy
Pinball FX
Small Arms
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Worms
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 03:46:11 pm »
  • n___n
360. I've had yet to encounter problems with it. If it does happen, there are things you can do to fix it. As long as you keep your 360 in a well-ventilated, cool area, you should be fine. And never strike it.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 06:17:25 pm »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
get fable TLC for PC u can get mods !
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 53 queries.

anything