Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: qForum  (Read 1562 times)

PoeFacedKilla

Prussian Killer Bee
qForum
« on: April 13, 2009, 11:18:42 pm »
Well, for a little while, I've been working on a forum, in php/mysql.  But it wasn't until recently that I actually started working on it.  I call it (tentative title) qForum.  And right now, i've only got the basic stuff done.  But I hope to have a beta version soon. I've got 1 screenshot, but there will be more as they come.

there will be more screenshots as I get more into it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:03:59 pm by linkthemaster »
the Indyboard - User Generated Social Forum | Now With Even More Discussion!
Poe, The Independent Programmer
  • Zelda Shrine
Re: qForum
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 02:58:43 am »
It's very hard to base a project on a single screenshot, but it looks very incomplete from what I can see. Not as if that is a bad thing, a project such as this takes a lot of time and dedication to make. Your theme seems a bit basic, but excellent for a WIP forum under development; it seems to include everything that it should without being excessively difficult to manage. What are some of the planned features of this forum system, and are you planning on releasing it to the public or using it for personal websites?

I'm sorry I can't offer much more than this without either a demo or the source code. I would be interested in helping test it whenever you do finally get a beta version out though. Good luck finishing the beta demo.

PoeFacedKilla

Prussian Killer Bee
Re: qForum
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 05:03:13 pm »
i'm planning on releasing it, as a free forum.  I've really only been working on it for about a week.  So its really incomplete.  But the layout is based on a stylesheet.  Which will make it easy to skin it.

I'm not to sure about features, if anyone has idea's just let me know.  But for now, i'm just getting the basics done.

But it will be fully customizable.  Everything from the skin, to the profiles, to the BBcode.
the Indyboard - User Generated Social Forum | Now With Even More Discussion!
Poe, The Independent Programmer
  • Zelda Shrine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 43 queries.