Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fire Extinguishing Systems  (Read 1128 times)

Fire Extinguishing Systems
« on: June 21, 2007, 05:21:53 am »
I think most of us most likely heard about the fire that happened in South Carolina this past week, nine firefighters were killed while attempting to 'clear' a build that was on fire. The building was a furniture store that had caught on fire. The store had no water system for fires, a fire extinguishing system. Though this more or less has to do with local state building code laws, than it does with federal laws, should there be a federal law requiring all public places to have some form of fire extinguishing system?

I just watched a story on this a bit ago on the news. Six of the nine killed came from the same firehouse, In total that fire house had seven members, six of which were killed in the fire. The lone member was the guy who drove the truck. That would be such a horrific state to be in. Loss of an entire family really.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Re: Fire Extinguishing Systems
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 08:58:08 pm »
Yes. Simply put they should, Its their for peoples safty and if its no there then the whole place is a hazard.

And yeah, that must be very hard on him losing his team like that :/
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 10:13:19 pm »
Yes.
Oh hell yes.  It's kind of stupid there wasn't one in the first place =/

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 08:58:31 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
wow!? thats horrible!

my god, there should be regulations for that. I'm not sure if they have them up in Canada or not. That guy must be devestated.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 45 queries.

anything