Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roster  (Read 1139 times)

Roster
« on: September 20, 2007, 09:41:32 pm »
To keep track of all those inside of this board who are talking, this topic will do just that.  This will keep track of all those who are here and all those who have been kicked out if that happens.  Also, members of this group can give a short (up to one paragraph, about four sentences at most) summary about themselves, and in turn, those kicked out will have their summaries changed to show why they were kicked out.  Let's just hope that it does not come to that.  Anyway, I will start this, if you are in this group, feel free to add things about yourself if you want. 

Basically, this post will be edited to just show your name and then a link to your later post in this topic so those looking can just click that to get to your stuff faster (if they are that lazy to scroll).  I will figure it out as we go, and you will to. 

Ha, I am thinking of giving you all local moderator abilities inside this board itself, but that may come later as the need arises.

Anyway, yeah, just post about yourself if you want.  I will clear out the lengthy explanation above once this gets going good.

Those who are in:
- (All Moderation Staff, my team is cool with me)

- 4Sword

- araknidude

- Pyru

- sjegtp

Those who are out:
(None)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 38 queries.

anything