Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ocarina Of Time 2D - New Screen  (Read 91523 times)

Re: Ocarina Of Time 2D - Dampe'
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 05:27:17 pm »
I guess it's just very hard to finish a game alone. Just my opinion though :P . That's why I decided to open an open source project.
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 08:57:59 pm »
How many of the OoT2Ds have had a decent demo even up to Gohma, let alone finished? One or two? How many of the old ones were cancelled? Most of them I think. As far as I'm concerned if there's 20 OoT2Ds, then at least one of them is bound to be finished, right? SO, the more the merrier ;).

I couldnt agree more, and it means that more people are developing graphics and engines, meaning people have more resources to use when making thier games, this one shows particular promise i think, and it uses my sprites, so im happy :D
  • Elliott Parkinson

Drew

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 01:29:31 am »
This Account Has Been Suspended
<_<
ANYWAYS,
This looks amazing, I can't wait till I see this !@#$%... if you're making it can you make sure the MIDIs pre-load? It would be great :D

Pyro

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 02:18:20 am »
Yeah same with my site, Just a unknown reason his Kenny (Our host)'s account got suspended, so by tommorow I think, Me and kenny were talkin, hes getting a new host, so dont worry :P There will be a surprise With the new host ;) Only me and Kenny know =D
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 03:14:03 am »
  • w00t
I've been watching this game for a while, just kinda lurking, but I thought I should post.

It looks pretty good so far, although it's hard to tell for sure until some sort of a demo comes out.  That said though, I'm really looking forward to any progress you make on it. 

* dantheman will be anxiously awaiting updates =P
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 03:40:31 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
So are you really using RM2k3 to make this?! thats amazing if you are!

* CrystalAngel bows to the superior skill and patience

And the grapichs blow me away, when your done you should release the tilesets

I cant wait to see this in the future! good luck
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-

Dampe

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 05:49:37 am »
I may release the tilesets, it's up to my spriter though, adn yeah, I'm using rm2k3, thanks =D
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 05:05:48 pm »
I may release the tilesets, it's up to my spriter though, adn yeah, I'm using rm2k3, thanks =D

Really? Thats an interesting choice of program. However personally i dont like using it, and dont like the games made by it due to poor quality, though it looks like you puting alot into this, so il be willing to give it a ty.
  • Elliott Parkinson

Sprotret

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2006, 01:54:13 am »
It saids the avount has been suspended in your weby check it out!

Pyro

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2006, 02:36:53 am »
Yeah, I have the same host as Dampe, He never paid for this month >_> So it'll be down for a lil while, but he might be buying a new domain so monkeypro will be back up real soon, also there is a surprise coming that me and kenny only know about ;) So you guys will see
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2006, 05:24:23 am »
  • Master Of Disaster
Yeah, I have the same host as Dampe, He never paid for this month >_> So it'll be down for a lil while, but he might be buying a new domain so monkeypro will be back up real soon, also there is a surprise coming that me and kenny only know about ;) So you guys will see
Suprise?! Sounds good :D!Can`t wait!

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

Guy

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2006, 05:08:59 pm »
This looks like an interesting project.

You say your using RPG Maker to make this eh? Well I am highly impressed, seeing how its being made with RPG Maker, it looks great so far.

tots45

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2006, 07:57:48 pm »
I remember when the guy that use to run the ZFGC on ezboards was making his own version of OoT 2D and your version looks very impressive, I can't wait till it's done, Awesome job!!!

xxbloodlustxx

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2006, 09:37:04 pm »
Hey I think the screenshots look nice! :) Don't you need rm2k to play an rm2k game though? I used to use rm2k, a long time ago and I think that's how it was back then.
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2006, 09:46:54 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
oooh, looks very cool I must say! I like the shop and in-dungeon screens, they're very nice.

Sucks that you're using GBA LttP tiles but SNES LttP objects, though (the pale and dark sprites really contrast a bit too much  :-\)

Having said that, if the gameplay's great, no-one will care :D

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games

Dampe

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2006, 08:20:20 am »
Hey I think the screenshots look nice! :) Don't you need rm2k to play an rm2k game though? I used to use rm2k, a long time ago and I think that's how it was back then.

Yeah, it's still like that now, but fortunatley ways around it have been figured, you Will not need it installed to play it.
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2006, 02:00:18 pm »

Yeah, it's still like that now, but fortunatley ways around it have been figured, you Will not need it installed to play it.

Don't you just add "FullPackageFlag=1" to the .ini and include harmony.dll with the game?
(I'm asking because I need this for my own game, and I'm not entirely sure)

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2006, 04:21:23 pm »

Pleased!  :D
Are the particles in the Kokiri forest (see Shot with Chest with Kokiri Sword in it) overlapping the hearts of the hud?

Also, the Deku tree tiles really have no depth to them: quick example of darkening walls to look better (right is original):

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace

Dampe

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2006, 07:51:59 am »

Don't you just add "FullPackageFlag=1" to the .ini and include harmony.dll with the game?
(I'm asking because I need this for my own game, and I'm not entirely sure)

Yeah, make sure all the files used in your project are in your games folder, open the .ini, do the 'FullPackageFlag=1' thing at THE BOTTOM of the other text, add Harmony.dll and sometimes you will need UNLHA32.dll, I dont know why, sometimes you need it, sometimes you dont : D

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2006, 10:02:52 pm »
  • Silly cat!

Pleased!  :D
Are the particles in the Kokiri forest (see Shot with Chest with Kokiri Sword in it) overlapping the hearts of the hud?

Also, the Deku tree tiles really have no depth to them: quick example of darkening walls to look better (right is original):

That's some nice work Aab. Looks a lot better, very much improved :).

Keep working Dampe ;).

Hoffy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 78 queries.

anything