Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: [Revise] Guardians  (Read 9225 times)

[Revise] Guardians
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:30:14 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Name: Volvagia
Description: the same dragon from Ocarina of Time. This time, Volvagia works as the Guardian of the Earth Cog. He lives in the Goron Mountains, and protects the gorons from dangers. When Link first arrives to the Goron Mines, a rock slide will fall over him, but will be saved by Volvagia. Volvagia will tell him a legend about the Cog, and abou the Earth Temple. Volvagia is a wise dragon, and the gorons call him the “goron born as a dragon”.

Name: Sealos
Description: the last of the Zorka Wizards. His powers were given by his zorka predecessor. His the zora elder. Unlike the other Guardians, his power is not sealed, because of being the most intelligent, and able to control them. He's seen trying to help in the problem of the River Zolas. Every zora that needs help asks him adivce.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:36:16 pm by Donotfeedthemax »
Re: [Submission] Bosses (Friendly)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 03:02:50 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I don't think we can really do anything like this until the bosses themselves are all finished.  They may not end up being cog guardians.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Re: [Submission] Bosses (Friendly)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 03:15:25 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I thought of the bosses to be the Guardians of the cogs. I think I will update the post to be about the Guardians
Re: [Submission] Guardians
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 09:23:01 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Updated the topic with one guardian.
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 04:17:50 pm »
Interesting twist of Volvaiga, I kind of like it.  I'm also glad you updated it to not make the guardians bosses.  One thing though, if the guardians are creatures like Volvaiga, why don't they themselves stop the problems in the temples that link is stopping?  You might need to create some sort of limitation on them or a reason as to why they can't help.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 04:20:44 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
They may be sealed to prevent something from happeneing, Volvagia could be keeping goron mountain from exploding, by laying on the opening in the bottom of the pool of lava.

We could think of something for the others.

If you plan on making a guardian for the Shadoa Cog, please don't, I like the idea of my boss having eaten him before link arrives. >:D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:56:33 pm by Shadow宇宙の神 »
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 04:39:59 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Interesting twist of Volvaiga, I kind of like it.  I'm also glad you updated it to not make the guardians bosses.  One thing though, if the guardians are creatures like Volvaiga, why don't they themselves stop the problems in the temples that link is stopping?  You might need to create some sort of limitation on them or a reason as to why they can't help.

They are EXTREMELY powerful. That's why, having a Guardian that's not a boss works, because the boss is just the test. If Link passes the test, the Cog is for him; if he fails the test, he dies. I actually liked too having Volvagia back. It just appeared in OoT. I really liked it, and when I read the manga I almost cried at his death, that's why I wanted him to appear one more time.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 05:10:47 pm by BlazeBigBang »
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 04:52:43 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I like my idea better, plus that wouldn't work with my boss submission for the Sheikah temple, and I won't change the story on it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:54:31 pm by Shadow宇宙の神 »
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 04:56:18 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I like my idea better, plus that wouldn't work with my boss submission for the Sheikah temple, and I won't change the story on it.

It's Ok with me your boss. What I mean is, as they are really strong, with Volvagia just moving his finger will take down all the Goron Mountains.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 04:58:05 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...

It's Ok with me your boss. What I mean is, as they are really strong, with Volvagia just moving his finger will take down all the Goron Mountains.
I see what you mean.
I think him preventing the volcano from destroying a chunk of hyrule would be better, it would also give an explanation on why he can't leave the chamber.
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 04:59:36 pm »
  • It's the grineer
...Complicated isn't good very often.
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 05:00:35 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
That isn't complicated.
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 05:07:38 pm »
  • It's the grineer
...When Link first arrives to the Goron Mines, a rock slide will fall over him, but will be saved by Volvagia.

If the Guardians are sealed, then this would never happen. And I'm Ok with your boss. Maybe, the Guardian of the Shadow Cog was weaker than The Hunter, and he was able to seal him in the boss chamber.
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 05:11:50 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
...When Link first arrives to the Goron Mines, a rock slide will fall over him, but will be saved by Volvagia.

If the Guardians are sealed, then this would never happen. And I'm Ok with your boss. Maybe, the Guardian of the Shadow Cog was weaker than The Hunter, and he was able to seal him in the boss chamber.
It's already been stated that the sheikah sealed everything and everyone inside the temple during they were going to place shadow cog inside. The Hunter was already sealed inside way before the cog was created, they underestimated a very pissed off beast and the sheikah that were outside were forced to seal everyone, and everything inside, most of the sheikah were either hunted down or went mad. The Guardian has been eaten resulting in the remaining sheikah slowly losing their sanity.

I've reworded part of my submission, plus MG's sheikah warrior seconds this.

I'm not going against you, but I'm stating the info for the sheikah temple incident.

Also Volvagia has a very long tail. He just won't be able to leave the chamber.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 05:15:00 pm by Shadow宇宙の神 »
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 05:16:57 pm »
  • It's the grineer

It's already been stated that the sheikah sealed everything and everyone inside the temple during they were going to place shadow cog inside. The Hunter was already sealed inside way before the cog was created, they underestimated a very pissed off beast and the sheikah that were outside were forced to seal everyone, and everything inside, most of the sheikah were either hunted down or went mad. The Guardian has been eaten resulting in the remaining sheikah slowly losing their sanity.

I've reworded part of my submission, plus MG's sheikah warrior seconds this.

I'm not going against you, but I'm stating the info for the sheikah temple incident.

Also Volvagia has a very long tail. He just won't be able to leave the chamber.

Let's mess with this when all the other Guardians have been decided. Anywant who wants to contribute, send me a PM with the info of the Guardian and I will upload it. Then, Niek, Max, MG, and all the ones who choose what is accpeted, decide which ones are better.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 05:52:56 pm »
Bosses as a test don't make sense with the story, that's what I'm trying to tell you.  The bosses of each temple are part of a connection to the havoc that goes on in each area.  Further, if they were simply tests, there wouldn't be any issues to deal with because these guardians wouldn't have anything stopping them from preventing such things.

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 05:56:41 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
That's why I suggested them being sealed in order to prevent a calamity or something similar.
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 06:02:12 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Ok, then , their power is sealed.
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 08:23:06 pm »
That's why I suggested them being sealed in order to prevent a calamity or something similar.

Huh?

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 08:33:18 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
What I suggested was a reason why the guardians couldn't go and destroy the bosses themselves.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 78 queries.