Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: !@#$% Club Nintendo  (Read 2128 times)

!@#$% Club Nintendo
« on: December 16, 2008, 07:51:56 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
You don't get points for Virtual Console games and WiiWare games purchased before you registered your Club Nintendo account, and I threw out all the pieces of paper with the PIN codes for games when I bought them because Nintendo never did anything with them. I'll just buy the prizes when people put them on ebay. !@#$% you Nintendo. !@#$% you. :'(
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Re: !@#$% Club Nintendo
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 10:04:34 pm »
  • :3
Well of course you don't.

God I'm sick of you all whining about how crap your precious Club Nintendo is. It was inevitable- we all told you it would be the same as the European one, but you just wouldn't listen.
Gannon-banned brother.

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
Re: Fsck Club Nintendo
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 10:14:04 pm »
You don't get points for Virtual Console games and WiiWare games purchased before you registered your Club Nintendo account, and I threw out all the pieces of paper with the PIN codes for games when I bought them because Nintendo never did anything with them. I'll just buy the prizes when people put them on ebay. Fsck you Nintendo. Fsck you. :'(

You don't have to re-register your games. Just wait a couple of days for the site issues to clear up. It's a brand spanking new service, there are bound to be some problems.

God I'm sick of you all whining about how crap your precious Club Nintendo is. It was inevitable- we all told you it would be the same as the European one, but you just wouldn't listen.

XD, Don't worry. I think NoE will kick it up soon.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Re: Fsck Club Nintendo
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 10:19:25 pm »
You don't get points for Virtual Console games and WiiWare games purchased before you registered your Club Nintendo account, and I threw out all the pieces of paper with the PIN codes for games when I bought them because Nintendo never did anything with them. I'll just buy the prizes when people put them on ebay. Fsck you Nintendo. Fsck you. :'(

You don't have to re-register your games. Just wait a couple of days for the site issues to clear up. It's a brand spanking new service, there are bound to be some problems.

XD, Don't worry. I think NoE will kick it up soon.
And btw, I haven't got any stars for the crapload of games I downloaded either. They were going to, but they shut down the forums and redesigned the site.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 12:05:01 am »
Well of course you don't.

What are you talking about? We have all kinds of awesome stuff.

We even have the gold and platinum status where you can get special prizes at the end of the year, just like Japan's Club Nintendo.

I never registered them in the first place.
Ghoster Poster

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 12:22:49 am »
Wow, playing cards, boxes, and an $800 DS game- terrible, if you ask me. Do you even get the Mario Galaxy OST?

Seems like Club Nintendo America is even worse than Europe. I was pretty surprised to find we got Zero Mission added to the catalog today. Then I realised I could buy a sealed copy off Ebay for less than the equivalent of five to six hundred pounds.

Roughly ten times less. Just accept your ignorantly-hyped site is pathetic. It's a joke- most people that register will never be able to get that stuff using Coins.

Another example of how overpriced the whole scam is is the Stars for Wii Points thing we have. It costs 1200 stars, which is the equivalent of 5 Wii games, to get 300 Wii Points. That's worth less than a fiver.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 12:32:06 am »
Wow, playing cards, boxes, and an $800 DS game- terrible, if you ask me. Do you even get the Mario Galaxy OST?

Seems like Club Nintendo America is even worse than Europe. I was pretty surprised to find we got Zero Mission added to the catalog today. Then I realised I could buy a sealed copy off Ebay for less than the equivalent of five to six hundred pounds.

Roughly ten times less. Just accept your ignorantly-hyped site is pathetic. It's a joke- most people that register will never be able to get that stuff using Coins.

Another example of how overpriced the whole scam is is the Stars for Wii Points thing we have. It costs 1200 stars, which is the equivalent of 5 Wii games, to get 300 Wii Points. That's worth less than a fiver.
Its 800 coins. That's $400. :P And the Mario Galaxy OST was a platinum prize, so we might be getting it, who knows. And you don't buy Nintendo games to get points, you buy it for the games themselves. The Club prizes are just bonuses.
Ghoster Poster

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 12:38:27 am »
But you do realise that from now on, unless you buy every single Nintendo official product released "just for the [products] themselves" it will take you at least a year to get some frigging playing cards? I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone who has time to !@#$% around for worthless crap.

Capcom Store>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nintendo Store

Since they actually let you, you know, BUY stuff. Stuff you actually want. Shame they don't have one in Europe, that we can, you know, rightfully hype up because it would be just as good as the American and Japanese ones.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 12:47:58 am »
Hm, so you get two gold coins for every dollar you spend or whatever?

So $400 cards O_O

this is a joke right?

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 12:49:28 am »
Hm, so you get two gold coins for every dollar you spend or whatever?

So $400 cards O_O

this is a joke right?
Welcome to the consequences of unfounded, blind hopes.

...They are crushed.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 03:44:21 am »
Wow, so if that's true, it makes Club Nintendo all the more hilarious.

Glad to see Nintendo is rewarding you with a pack of cards for buying like 10 games.

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 04:03:10 am »

Glad to see Nintendo is rewarding you with a pack of cards for buying like 10 games.
Yeah! It was so much better when you didn't get anything as a reward.
Ghoster Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 04:19:37 am »

It was.

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 04:21:03 am »

It was.
I know.
Ghoster Poster
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 66 queries.

anything